Hey guys, have any of you ever used a customer support call centre or online chat support service for your company? I want to provide my customers with a helpful and reliable support team.
What are the usual costs for this stuff? I will have monthly fee paying membership customers who my servicemen will service on a weekly basis. (This is an outdoors home service company). Let's say.. 500 customers who are signed up to have their homes served on a weekly basis all year round. I am providing them with an online account integrated into my website in which they can manage cash transactions, news, company service schedule, and an online chat customer support. I want to have this along with a reliable calling option for my customers.
So what are the costs for this and any tips would be great or your experiences with this matter.
Cheers.
What are the usual costs for this stuff? I will have monthly fee paying membership customers who my servicemen will service on a weekly basis. (This is an outdoors home service company). Let's say.. 500 customers who are signed up to have their homes served on a weekly basis all year round. I am providing them with an online account integrated into my website in which they can manage cash transactions, news, company service schedule, and an online chat customer support. I want to have this along with a reliable calling option for my customers.
So what are the costs for this and any tips would be great or your experiences with this matter.
Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
