The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Phased or big bang launch

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Soder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
516%
Jan 3, 2019
A few weeks ago I started with my second project.

This is certainly technical content of a field that I have detected that there is a need.

I will sell digital products, starting with a ebook that I have already advanced the draft. From here I want to create an experience, which includes online courses and even a mobile APP, ... all united by the marketing that I will carry out from social networks, ...

Because at the moment I am alone in the project, the launch I have planned to do it little by little, I also risk less and I am validating the idea. That is, I launch the ebook, I listen to the clients, then online trainings and then the APP or other complementary ideas if all is going well.

The point is that I am seeing the launches of many companies and they are fully completed from day one. In principle these launches have nothing to do with mine since they are ideas founded with investors and hundreds or even millions of dollars, with a team and months of work before any launch.

My question is: I think it is best to start small and validate the idea, but seeing these great projects (example Calm.com that I discovered a few weeks ago) sometimes I think maybe I am thinking small.

I imagine that this does not have a single answer.
For now I will go as planned, slowly validating the idea, but I would like to know your thoughts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.