The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PETITION TO RESTORE RIVIOLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
RELEASE THE PASTA!
LINK TO THE STORY <<< CLICK
The mortality rate on the lowest number of positives is 0.0027 % mortality, WHICH WOULD MAKE IT LESS THAN THE REGULAR FLU! Note they don't do the math or point this out in the article even though it's a MASSIVELY important fact!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• DC167145-261E-4A47-A6F2-4F6A118E1311.jpeg
    DC167145-261E-4A47-A6F2-4F6A118E1311.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 37

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
Since the "first wave" was a total success but now it's been debunked. We need you to get scared again about the "second wave". BTW I wasn't buying the first wave!

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Since the "first wave" was a total success but now it's been debunked. We need you to get scared again about the "second wave". BTW I wasn't buying the first wave!
Check this out

Attachments

• 4178FAF1-D1DB-4588-9CB4-82CCC181EF64.jpeg
    4178FAF1-D1DB-4588-9CB4-82CCC181EF64.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 34

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
All this post has done is given Rivoli another soapbox to spew his vitriol. I personally don't see how anyone benefits from this, aside from Rivoli's ego.

Why people like this are allowed to post at all is beyond me, but that's ultimately not my decision.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
All this post has done is given Rivoli another soapbox to spew his vitriol. I personally don't see how anyone benefits from this, aside from Rivoli's ego.

Why people like this are allowed to post at all is beyond me, but that's ultimately not my decision.

So obviously, probably nobody on the history of this forum has taken the flak I have. Look at this thread. Half the people, including yourself, are outright insulting me.

Which I am ok with actually. Remember, when I said the shut down was a mistake, people called me all kinds of names, including “sociopathic”. Now it’s the prevailing theme, that majority here thinks the lockdown was an over reaction.

People also called me a retard for saying altcoins (like XRP and ETH) we’re completely worthless in 2018, and only bitcoin would be worth anything in a year or two.

I really don’t care what people say about me. I wear their rage as a badge of honor that I am right.

Which is why I don’t understand why people think I have a huge ego. Who has an ego and makes a thread like this. Call me whatever you want, but I think it’s silly to say I have a huge ego.

Regarding whether I should be allowed a voice, Peter Thiel has a great quote on this:

"If you have a majority of the vote, that's good. "If you get 70%, that's even better. "And if you get 99.99% of the vote, you're in North Korea."

I often enter discussions where I’m in the 0.01% contrarian. To me those are the most important debates to take up. Getting to 100% consensus isn’t a good thing most of the time - while you might hate me, wish I was silenced, you are only hurting yourself.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
So obviously, probably nobody on the history of this forum has taken the flak I have. Look at this thread. Half the people, including yourself, are outright insulting me.

Which I am ok with actually. Remember, when I said the shut down was a mistake, people called me all kinds of names, including “sociopathic”. Now it’s the prevailing theme, that majority here thinks the lockdown was an over reaction.

People also called me a retard for saying altcoins (like XRP and ETH) we’re completely worthless in 2018, and only bitcoin would be worth anything in a year or two.

I really don’t care what people say about me. I wear their rage as a badge of honor that I am right.

Which is why I don’t understand why people think I have a huge ego. Who has an ego and makes a thread like this. Call me whatever you want, but I think it’s silly to say I have a huge ego.

Regarding whether I should be allowed a voice, Peter Thiel has a great quote on this:

"If you have a majority of the vote, that's good. "If you get 70%, that's even better. "And if you get 99.99% of the vote, you're in North Korea."

I often enter discussions where I’m in the 0.01% contrarian. To me those are the most important debates to take up. Getting to 100% consensus isn’t a good thing most of the time - while you might hate me, wish I was silenced, you are only hurting yourself.

Contrarian opinions are fine. Free speech is fine too.

But a community with a purpose and goals needs to have a set of standards to which they hold their members.

If the standards of this community allow self-serving, tactless narcissists to have an equal or greater voice to well-informed and reasonable contributors (no matter their opinions, contrarian or otherwise), then it will push quite a few people out – self included.

It all comes down to the kind of community MJ wants to build.

I will no longer be feeding your ego by replying to your posts or this thread.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Contrarian opinions are fine. Free speech is fine too.

But a community with a purpose and goals needs to have a set of standards to which they hold their members.

If the standards of this community allow self-serving, tactless narcissists to have an equal or greater voice to well-informed and reasonable contributors (no matter their opinions, contrarian or otherwise), then it will push quite a few people out – self included.

It all comes down to the kind of community MJ wants to build.

So to you, if an opinion isn’t tactful, it shouldn’t have a platform?

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Cool, well then you go walk into someone's place of business, start verbally harassing their customers and then when they call the police, explain to the cops that some people think you should be able to do that. See how it works for you...
@JScott

Why do you follow me around? Genuinely curious. You already lost the bet about which of us is richer. Why do you keep getting into battles you lose?

You always strike first then pretend I’m harassing you, like in this thread. I literally don’t even think of you.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Yes, I lost the bet about which of us is richer... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do I need to remind everyone of the thread a year ago where you couldn't figure out how to pay off your $75K in credit card debt and were trying to figure out how to keep your business afloat. The same business where you just laid off 20 employees.

Here it is:

Then there was a thread a few months later where you claimed to be worth $20M.

Amazing turnaround!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know, for someone who doesn't think about me, you certainly spend a LOT of time responding to my posts, little man...

Here we go again.

I made >$800,0000 On line 21 of my 1120s
You made less than that on line 30 of your 1120, so you wanted to add other incomes to get closers to my much larger income.

cherry picking from my posts a long time ago, in my first year in business, doesn’t help your case, it just makes you look even more like a beta male.

Do you really want to do this again?

And you didn’t answer my question, why do you follow me around? I don’t like being around beta energy.

At least everyone can see it now

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
People can read the thread to see how I made that much money.
I had a very high sales, with a cogs problem. After I fixed my cogs, it was very easy to make what seems like a lot of money fast, because the installed base was so high.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Yup, I absolutely did make less than that on Line 30.

You know why? Because Line 30 was reduced by a $400,000 salary my wife and I took from the business, about $80K in charitable contributions, and about $150,000 in depreciation.

The amount I left in the business for tax reasons (Line 30) was less than $800,000, but not much.

Nobody really believes you made $800,000...but even if you did, you still lose. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait, I thought you didn't think of me?!?!? Why do you keep responding?

I BET YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST AS WELL... I'M IN YOUR HEAD!!!

Thanks for confirming my company made more than yours.

I’m going to do what @Vigilante suggested and just put you on ignore.

You’re a true Beta male. Say hi to the wife for me ;)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I was banned for defending myself,

*Sigh*

You just don't get it don't you?

You weren't banned for an opinion, right or wrong it might be. In fact, if I had to weight my opinion versus some of the others, we might see eye-to-eye on some things.

But this isn't about the veracity of your opinion. It is your delivery.

No, you were banned for being an gloating a**hole, incivility, calling people names, and general douchebaggery.

And now you want to be unbanned so you can continue the same behavior that got you the ban in the first place? Behavior which you now exhibit in this thread?

I'll pass.

And the fact that you continue to post these new threads, in your typical self-righteous grandeur, means you haven't learned a damn thing.

Continue posting new threads on the topic (and hence bypassing your removal from the main CV19 thread) and you will be removed from the forum ENTIRELY. Translation: Post another THREAD on CV19 so you can gloat and poke at other folks and you will be removed from the forum.

TLDR: The problem isn't your opinion, the problem is your unwillingness to change your delivery of it, as evidenced in this thread.

There is another CV19 thread on the forum (which BTW I have on ignore) if people want to talk about it, it can go there. But you have proved, time and time again, that you cannot.

And a reminder if you fail to comprehend: Post another CV19 thread, hence violating the rules I've established for the umpteenth time, and you are gone. GONE.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads