The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Peer to Peer Business Idea, need some guidance!

Idea threads

ABGhost

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2016
Hello Forum,
I just recently found out that this forum existed and hope to get some help with an idea of mind.
So basically im a 21 year old student finishing my Bachelor in global business engineering, during a recent project exam i stumbled upon an idea i think could be very lucrative and solves an issue many people are dealing with. It is basically a peer 2 peer platform between private persons in a certain niche. I want to make this idea successful but don't know how to start or how much it will cost me. Currently what i have is a great idea and the will to learn and work hard. I would really like to hear from people who are in the peer to peer business, or has experience with business similar to mine on how i should approach it!
Looking forward to replies and to talk with new people :)

Best Regards//
Adis

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

conquer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Apr 30, 2016
Find a developer

Workout out an agreement to collaborate, find out the cost.

If you decide to move forward, have the developer build an MVP/demo landing page where users can sign up

Drive traffic to landing page using paid traffic

Determine viability by volume of sign ups.

Take it a step further and allow the signed up users to test product/service and ask them how you can improve it

ABGhost

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2016
Hey!
Thanks for taking your time and answering, once i have the cost down etc, how would you suggest me to gather costs?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.