The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Payperpost

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I just signed up with them today to promote my site. Anyone have anything I should watch out for or be aware of before I post my opp?

Also, what is a good amount to offer per post?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I should have been a little more clear. www.payperpost.com

Well since no feedback, I proceeded.

Here is my experience.

I tried to post an opportunity on 3 different computers with 2 different browsers. When I would click submit, I kept getting a page not found message.

So I contacted customer service. Within minutes, I got a message back saying my ticket was routed to xyz csr and she would be contacting me shortly. 4 hours later, xyz rep sends me a message say that she is turning this over to a tech, asks me for more info such as time of day and browser, and states that should could input my opp for me.

Another thing to remember is that they do not email you when they contact you about this issues. You have to log into your account and check your open tickets. So 35 minutes later, I saw this and responded about the time and browsers, and asked her what info she would need to submit a ticket. We are closing in on 72 hours and still have not heard back, but it does not end here.

After waiting 5 hours and getting no response, I sent another comment saying that at this point just refund my money ($300), and notify me once they have the bugs worked out. Still no response, but I also opened a brand new ticket, marked it critical, and titled it, 'you take too long to get back to people'. Well 60 hours later, they finally got back to this critical ticket, closed it out and said that it was too similar to my other ticket, so communicate through there. I reopened the ticket and said that the xyz csr is not responding to me, right now their service has left a bitter taste in my mouth, and now a new issue has come up (more on this in a second). This was 30 minutes ago, and no response.

My new issue- one of the listing options is what google pr you want which determines what you must pay per post. I wanted at least pr 5. So far all three have a pr of 0. Heck, I can start bunch of untrafficed blogs with pr 0 and that costs me nothing. No response on this. I will be calling next.

Overall, a good concept, but this site does not deliver.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. click on link that says how to contact us by phone or mail, and it takes you to a page that all it has is a back button.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
update- went to izea.com which seems to function as a parent site. dug around, clicked on a link for press to schedule interview with mike murphy. Here I found an 800 number and finally got patched through to customer service.

xyz csr from above happened to be the one who answered. Her response to my page rank concern is that google has been manually adjusting the pr of bloggs and that this is not common. She stated that at the time that these were posted they had a pr of 5, but now a few days later that could have changed. I told her I would have maybe bought that, but these were all posted today and all three of pr of 0, so I do not buy it. She said, oh that is totally likely. I told her I want all my money refunded which she says she will do. We shall see.

From what I have read, they seem to be a leader in their field, which makes me think there is a lot of opportunity for someone to come in and steal market share.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.