The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Payments

Zooman009

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 29, 2020
Utah, USA
To start, this is the best thread I could find for my situation. I've been wondering if any of you have had to deal with this.

Last month, PayPal and venmo both permanently banned me from using their services, and after contacting both of them, I learned that they don't even have to tell me why I got shut down.

I was planning on using PayPal for accepting payments and whatnot, but that's obviously out of the picture for a little while.
So do any of you guys have other payment methods that you like?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Cash App or Zelle are two alternatives to Pay Pal and Venmo. A lot of people in States use Zelle (Bank of America and other banks) which I use very often.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
To start, this is the best thread I could find for my situation. I've been wondering if any of you have had to deal with this.

Last month, PayPal and venmo both permanently banned me from using their services, and after contacting both of them, I learned that they don't even have to tell me why I got shut down.

I was planning on using PayPal for accepting payments and whatnot, but that's obviously out of the picture for a little while.
So do any of you guys have other payment methods that you like?
Since both of them banned you at the same time... what is the problem? Isn't that the real issue?

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Since both of them banned you at the same time... what is the problem? Isn't that the real issue?
I've heard of people getting done by pretty harshly according to what country they're in. My life is a lot easier being Australian when it comes to stuff like this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zooman009

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 29, 2020
Utah, USA
After having read through the entire agreement, I didn't violate anything listed in it. I'm not the first one that this has happened to. It's the result of what I would assume some sort of fault in the system.

I understand that the company is trying to protect themselves, but it's just a real big inconvenience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.