Ok,
so for my amusement park attraction i am producing, i need a stainless steel trolley....
I need 50-60 per attraction.......
So, a company that i contacted direct says they will not sell to me direct.
Says that i have no choice but to go thru the distribution channels and buy thru their retailer.
I said that im not interested in paying retail pricing since i would be buying at least 60 units($420 retail) to start....maybe even as many as 600 units++ if my attraction is successful.
They "compromised" and said they will get me in contact with this local retailer who will... with their help ...give reduced pricing.
I dont like this one bit.lol
Ok,
im here in Canada, and i contacted the Canadian offices....
There are also U.S offices......
HOW DO I GO ABOUT "SWIFTLY" POSITIONING MYSELF TO GET DISTRIBUTOR PRICING????
Anyone here have tips on how to do this?
Become a distributor? or???
Any good little tricks on how to get this done???
thanks
Croman.
so for my amusement park attraction i am producing, i need a stainless steel trolley....
I need 50-60 per attraction.......
So, a company that i contacted direct says they will not sell to me direct.
Says that i have no choice but to go thru the distribution channels and buy thru their retailer.
I said that im not interested in paying retail pricing since i would be buying at least 60 units($420 retail) to start....maybe even as many as 600 units++ if my attraction is successful.
They "compromised" and said they will get me in contact with this local retailer who will... with their help ...give reduced pricing.
I dont like this one bit.lol
Ok,
im here in Canada, and i contacted the Canadian offices....
There are also U.S offices......
HOW DO I GO ABOUT "SWIFTLY" POSITIONING MYSELF TO GET DISTRIBUTOR PRICING????
Anyone here have tips on how to do this?
Become a distributor? or???
Any good little tricks on how to get this done???
thanks
Croman.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
