The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Passing the spark

Anything related to matters of the mind

karanmohan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 3, 2022
Greetings Fastlaners,

My name is karan, I am from India, currently in the UK. I am 26 years old, working in 1 Michelin-starred restaurant while pursuing my Master's in Culinary arts management. Now you know who I am, let's talk about the meat of this post.
I found the 'Millionaire Fastlane ' through a youtube channel (AliAbdaal), where the creator recommended the book. I was sceptical about it, I mean cmon, it has 'Millionaire' and 'Fast' in the title. My preconceived notion told me, another scam, but my desperate soul and empty account suggested, "why not".
After 7 days and 7 chapters, I have started to learn how to code(an unarguably dispensable skill), started to learn how to play the ukulele (to keep the creativity alive), and changed the way I use to spend (every penny is a way to make another penny) and turned my entire schedule upside down driven by learning (the oil change). I am feeling great and motivated like never before. But, wait was that just the book? or something else? I figured it out while reading the commandment of need I realised by 'passionate why', and its 'freedom of time' or 'to spend the time how I like'. The book was a wake-up to my long-asleep SPARK. The spark to learn new and useful things, spark to seize control over my time, spark to take my goddamn driver's seat.

Spark a powerful discovery/invention (in some cases) that can turbo-boost your vehicle. I know for a fact that money will grant me the freedom that I seek, and there's an ocean of money out their, and I'm positive that my spark will take me to that ocean's shore. I have rediscovered my spark, and if this post helps you find/invent that spark, my job here is done!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Karan, glad you enjoyed the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...