Hi everyone !!!
Is there anyone in this forum who lives in Africa precisely in Benin, or Niger or Burkina Faso, Togo...????
.After reading the first chapters, I can't wait to read the whole book because this book would be very interesting and full of advice for an entrepreneur, especially a beginner. .so I would like to have the pdf file of dad MJ's ''unscripet'' book but currently I don't have a credit card yet that allows me to make a payment on Amazon. .the one I have is that of the African banks (BOA) So if there is a FASTLANER residing in these countries, he only has to identify himself. I will pay (it would not be free) through our means of means momo (MTN Momo, Moov Money) Thank you
.if not, suggest me, how to get amazon payment card on amazon
???
Is there anyone in this forum who lives in Africa precisely in Benin, or Niger or Burkina Faso, Togo...????
.After reading the first chapters, I can't wait to read the whole book because this book would be very interesting and full of advice for an entrepreneur, especially a beginner. .so I would like to have the pdf file of dad MJ's ''unscripet'' book but currently I don't have a credit card yet that allows me to make a payment on Amazon. .the one I have is that of the African banks (BOA) So if there is a FASTLANER residing in these countries, he only has to identify himself. I will pay (it would not be free) through our means of means momo (MTN Momo, Moov Money) Thank you
.if not, suggest me, how to get amazon payment card on amazon
???
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
