The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Partner

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Hi everyone !!!
Is there anyone in this forum who lives in Africa precisely in Benin, or Niger or Burkina Faso, Togo...????
.After reading the first chapters, I can't wait to read the whole book because this book would be very interesting and full of advice for an entrepreneur, especially a beginner. .so I would like to have the pdf file of dad MJ's ''unscripet'' book but currently I don't have a credit card yet that allows me to make a payment on Amazon. .the one I have is that of the African banks (BOA) So if there is a FASTLANER residing in these countries, he only has to identify himself. I will pay (it would not be free) through our means of means momo (MTN Momo, Moov Money) Thank you
.if not, suggest me, how to get amazon payment card on amazonScreenshot_20220430-212513.png???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

capito

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 5, 2021
Hi everyone !!!
Is there anyone in this forum who lives in Africa precisely in Benin, or Niger or Burkina Faso, Togo...????
.After reading the first chapters, I can't wait to read the whole book because this book would be very interesting and full of advice for an entrepreneur, especially a beginner. .so I would like to have the pdf file of dad MJ's ''unscripet'' book but currently I don't have a credit card yet that allows me to make a payment on Amazon. .the one I have is that of the African banks (BOA) So if there is a FASTLANER residing in these countries, he only has to identify himself. I will pay (it would not be free) through our means of means momo (MTN Momo, Moov Money) Thank you
.if not, suggest me, how to get amazon payment card on amazonView attachment 43372???
Hi,
Do you have the same problem with the cards if you use the google play store? MJ's books are there too.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Yes but I find no result about MJ Books.
Hi,
Do you have the same problem with the cards if you use the google play store? MJ's books are there too.
No . there I can't find MJ's books when I do a search. I already try .

Tell me how to find them if you. Thank you.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
There'' I can't find it, as you said it may not be enable for my country.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.