Hello how are you guys doing .
Longtime lurker spoken to a few guys here and there but today I'm here to see if anyone has any experience in running a parking lot or own a actual valet company.
So basically I was able to stumble upon a business that is in dire need for an organized parking/valet .
Never ran a business
No experience what so ever .
However I talked to the owners and was able to convey my vision of the lot to them and they loved it....
Now my thing is does anyone have any experience / tips when it comes to operating this kind of business / partnership.
Longtime lurker spoken to a few guys here and there but today I'm here to see if anyone has any experience in running a parking lot or own a actual valet company.
So basically I was able to stumble upon a business that is in dire need for an organized parking/valet .
Never ran a business
No experience what so ever .
However I talked to the owners and was able to convey my vision of the lot to them and they loved it....
Now my thing is does anyone have any experience / tips when it comes to operating this kind of business / partnership.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
