The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pallet Flipping

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

APDupe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 2, 2024
All jokes aside, rather than buying the course, why don't you just go and do it? Who cares if you don't have everything perfectly figured out. Just talk to both parties and see how you can help them both. That is the essence of business.
I'll start with te connections I do have and get a better idea of what both parties need. I have a few friends in warehouses still.

APDupe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 2, 2024
Everyone here is saying not to buy it and you're not listening.
Sounds like you're buying it, so go spend your money.
The business plan is 99% laid out in your first post.
You're paying for 1% ... how to talk to a person?

I'm pretty sure he's feigning skepticism while trying to sell the course here. 90% of what he has said either defends it or sounds like a shitty sales pitch for it. Every time someone points to a reason not to buy it, he makes a rebuttal in favor of the course.

I'm very open to being wrong but I cannot fathom why someone would waste so much money when, like you said, 99% of the business plan was revealed for free.
You clearly didn’t read what I said. I said I wasn’t going to buy it and start with the connections I do have. But keep jumping to conclusions like a couple of tool bags. Why would I sell something I don’t get paid for? I laid out everything I know got several second opinions. This is why forums aren’t popular anymore. You can’t create a thread without someone jumping in just to be a jackass.

APDupe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 2, 2024
You could have a company that scrapes dog shit from the floor and turn it into a multi-million dollar fastlane business.

That's not the point that I am making.

I called it scraping garbage to emphasize the idea that this entire business model can be learned in 30 minutes by searching on google.

A course is useful for learning highly complex or technical subjects that require hundreds of hours of study to master - math, programming, accounting, marketing, leadership, etc.

Recycling wooden pallets from warehouses does not fit into this category.

And the fact that the course is $2000 makes everything even more ludicrous.
Noted. This is what I was trying to get to bottom of. Thanks for clarifying.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
My step-son fell for one of these "courses" without asking me.

He followed the instructions exactly as the course implied -- after he confessed doing it, I tried to help him in this particular venture the course espoused ... so with my help, the venture was executed better than the course itself.

I told him I would help him fit this square peg into a round hole so he could see the truth of the matter: If someone is selling a course for $2,998, it is likely whatever is being sold no longer works, or if it does, it is a minimum wage grind.

I won't go into details about the business venture, but it was high labor, low margin with high difficulty of scale.

He sold nothing -- and in a hot market. Meanwhile, the people selling the course got his money, an amount that would have taken my step-son weeks, if not months, to earn in profits on this venture.

He spent countless dollars and hours, and it got him an education that only experience can provide.

While he could have come to me first, I think he needed the experience. I doubt he will ever buy some "magic formula" course online ever again.

As I like to say, "Most people can't be simply told that the fire is hot; they need to get burnt."
Just curious MJ, why do you say that with your help the venture was executed better than the course itself and yet “he sold nothing”? What does better mean here, I thought the criteria to judge by was sales?

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 24, 2021
@APDupe Out of interest, have you read all 3 books yet?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.