The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Outsourcing live chat support

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

davidil

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Sep 7, 2011
Hello,

I tried outsourcing Live chat support (very basic stuff) for a client to company in India and a company in Pakistan, both were terrible. They offered one week free trial so that's why I used them.

Can anybody recommend a GOOD company someplace to outsource live chat to? Tha

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

zachonaboat

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2013
East Coast
Hi davidil,

From my experience you need to have someone with a proven history of a BPO environment. In Pakistan they have yet to see such a thing, and in India their BPO time has come and gone due to lack of infrastructure, timezone, governemnt issues. Philippines has a rich history of BPO world, first coming into the country 20+ years ago. As a result most of the 18+ age crowd are used to the working hours/expectations, second generation of BPO workers, and like most kids in America deep into tech. Also the country has much better infrastructure, and their internet is pipped underground directly from Singapore - which is Asia's hub for IT and other commerce as a result. That talent pool is great for what you are needing.

You would need to work with the company to provide them training materials and scripts, spend a week or so making sure things are perfect, and then just direct the resource to work in what times you require. I have experience in this space and can answer any questions via PM.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.