What's new

Outbound Sales Team Remuneration Structure

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sniper420

PARKED
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$25
I run a business selling products and for past two years we did not do any outbound sales most of theleads we get in through inbound leads via website. I realized I needed to scale things up so I need somebody full time to do outbounds sales. My problem is how do I structure remuneration.

-I want to pay the sales team - basic salary + commision.
-I want to pay commision to the sales team ONLY on the NEW leads.
-I use one email where all the leads come and I want them to enter the incoming leads in CRM and contact them but not to cheat and tell me they generated those leads.
- How do I keep them motivated and maintain honesty in generating new leads and at the sametime maintain and followup with the inbound leads I get on emails?

Any practical tips from people managing sales teams would be highly appreciated
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov tuapft moli zua piif vu dmesogz Mief Hipisevoup wt Dmutoph Temit wemait nusi dmiesmz op zuas uxp nopf. Epf vjip efkatv. Fup'v fanq vxu foggisipv qesvt ug vji temit gappim opvu upi dunqiptevoup qoidi.
 
Jewi vji vidjpumuhz jimq zua. Miwisehi vuumt vjev nupovus epf jewi vseptqesipdz opvu vji tztvin emuph xovj sihames aqfevit vu zua up iedj qistup't qisgusnepdi.

Vsedl zuas xictovi mieft - Jewi ov dupgohasif xovj vji DSN epf neslivoph eavunevoup vuum. Op vjot xez, faqmodevi mieft esi djidlif cz vji eavunevoup vuum cetif up vji aporai ineom effsitt ipvisif cz qsutqidvt xjomi gommoph aq vji gusn, e cedlaq ot dsievif op vji feveceti epf vjip muhhif opvu vji DSN et e dupvedv epf edduapv.

Og nusi aproai ineomt esi hipisevif gus vji teni dunqepz, DSN eavunevodemmz fuit dsievi pix dupvedvt gus vji teni edduapv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom