The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Out of Shadows

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys. There is a documentary video called Out Of Shadows on youtube, which you can not find it by manual searching, and also has 6 mil views in 6 days, and still it does not appear in trending. (wonder why is that)

It speaks about news, media and Hollywood. Take a look and maybe you will get some new ideas and perceptions about how we are being programmed every day.

This is not a motivational movie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ&fbclid=IwAR355L3ppeUpIlyWAkjjoJCXG0q1qvUelf0DK8zAf_sbBig_Xqk3EDXIapQ

Enjoy.

/Discuss

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looks interesting.

I've only watched the first few minutes but will come back to it when I get some time.

Who is the sponsor?

I always like to know who produced it and is behind it before I spend 1 hour watching something -- it helps me flag any potential biases or agendas.

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Watched it yesterday, a friend recommended it to me. Wish it would go more in depth, because a lot of stuff I've seen/heard before. The Pizzagate part was where it got interesting to me.

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
Looks interesting.

I've only watched the first few minutes but will come back to it when I get some time.

Who is the sponsor?

I always like to know who produced it and is behind it before I spend 1 hour watching something -- it helps me flag any potential biases or agendas.

I am not able to find a lot of information about this, seems like I can not find anything on google.

On their site, they say that it was independently produced and founded.
Because I could not find it on youtube and now on google, it made me wanted more to watch.
Also, I am not from USA and there are a lot of things that I do not understand, but it still had a massive impact on me.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018
also has 6 mil views in 6 days, and still it does not appear in trending. (wonder why is that

Not surprising.

When AngelList co-founder Naval Ravikant was on Joe Rogan podcast, he told that the most powerful people in the world are those who write algorithms for Twitter/FB/Instagram because they control what people read.

What's even more surprising to hear was that there is no place for moderate in Silicon Valley. You are either a Right or Left (1:08:55). CRAZY!

It's a great listen.

Joe Rogan and Naval Ravikant

ZZZ

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 3, 2019
USA
Good watch, It's not a pile of speculation and theories...its based on 2 years of active research from the inside of Hollywood

D

Deleted74925

My opinion is that this helps to explain much of what MJ talks about in UNSCRIPTED . For example, the way that Hollywood films never contain certain stories or ideas.

Take for example this biographical movie about the youngest billionaire in the world. I've watched this twice now. This film is from Thailand. The protagonist is a perfectly normal, well-intentioned, and respectible person who is also highly successful after going "unscripted ".

Search for this on Google. It was blocked on Netflix.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.