The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Out of mind: a question on problems

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Owlman

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 17, 2018
To Build a better mouse trap than your competition or to crate a new way of killing a mouse.

How would you know it is time to build and not destroy, time to fire or time to hire. business is bad so you decide to lay off some workers, what if what you needed to do was hire one more person to turn business around.

Maybe it is just me, but I discovered that most times when i think the strategy is usually aim, lock, fire, repeat(same direction). but Some of my biggest break came from when I did things that were slightly against my Philosophies, emotional cravings, thought patterns or just things that didn't make any sense to me.

Einstein said he gets better results because he spends more time with problems.

My question is, What is the right way to look at a problem.

how do you know when to improve, disrupt or get out.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers