The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Our Seller Account banned from Amazon.Com -- Any way around it?

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
Awhile back, I had some listings on Amazon.Com -- and long story short, I didn't pay enough attention to getting them shipped out quickly enough, our feedback level dropped to 80% for a few months, and poof they disabled my seller account -- FOR LIFE. No appeals, nada... No sermans please -- I've learned my lesson, and am ready to be more dedicated to customer service on Amazon --

I've tried signing back up and creating a new account, but they're too smart for me. They are denying me, probably because the credit card I'm using has my name on it (Even though I'm trying to use my Corp and FEIN as my main contact info)

So I'm afraid at this point I have 2 options -- 1). Set up a new account using one of my employees names & cc's. or 2). Find a way to get around the countermeasures they have in place.

Anybody have any experience getting back onto Amazon once their seller account has been disabled? I'd really rather not have to inconvenience one of my employees, and *ahem* pay them a % for letting me list using their account :)

Thanks in advance,

- Hakrjak

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
Re: Our Seller Account banned from Amazon.Com -- Any way around i

Are you sure there's no way to appeal? Simply having a low feedback rating seems like it would be possible to get reactivated for. It's not like you were committing fraud or something.

anjur

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 31, 2007

Have you ever gotten around this (I have been trying many times to no avail) - I guess it would have to be under:

different name
different bank account
different credit card
different phone

- kind of hard to do all this ...

regards
anjur

RE Taipan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 28, 2007
Balboa Island, CA

..just thinking here...I wonder if they are looking for your IP address as well...and if any iof the above match what was there before....BAM!...they deny you.

....again, just a thought.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

anjur

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 31, 2007

That is very possible (that is what google looks at with adsense accounts)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.