Hi,
looking to see if someone can advise here as I am a bit confused. around 6 months ago I launched my first E-Commerce website, I have been very active on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and setup some basic Paid Ads on Adwords. My weakeast point is certainly SEO, all I have done is buying some cheap backlinks on Fiverr for like 30$ and forgot about it. When I search for the main keywords in Google I cannot find my website coming up in the search (please note, I don't have many competitors in the area, so if I don't show up it means my SEO is really bad).
When I run an acquisition report in Google Analytics however, it looks like a big part of my traffic comes from organic search, which doesn't make any sense to me. I would have expected way more traffic from social network. Could you please advise what this can be due to? Could it be that I am actually google ranked in other countries, which is why I cannot see my website from my location and still get traffic?
PS: please ignore "Referral" traffic, this is mostly generated by the mobile version of my website pointing to the desktop version.
looking to see if someone can advise here as I am a bit confused. around 6 months ago I launched my first E-Commerce website, I have been very active on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and setup some basic Paid Ads on Adwords. My weakeast point is certainly SEO, all I have done is buying some cheap backlinks on Fiverr for like 30$ and forgot about it. When I search for the main keywords in Google I cannot find my website coming up in the search (please note, I don't have many competitors in the area, so if I don't show up it means my SEO is really bad).
When I run an acquisition report in Google Analytics however, it looks like a big part of my traffic comes from organic search, which doesn't make any sense to me. I would have expected way more traffic from social network. Could you please advise what this can be due to? Could it be that I am actually google ranked in other countries, which is why I cannot see my website from my location and still get traffic?
PS: please ignore "Referral" traffic, this is mostly generated by the mobile version of my website pointing to the desktop version.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
