The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Organic skincare products part 1- lab setup

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Feb 11, 2019
Hi, so I read a book called The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida and I don't know whether skincare is something I would go into. Of course, you shouldn't follow your passions unless you can find a way to monetize them, but there are niches connected to your passions where there's probably a need. It's not as big of a need as an area completely contrary to your passion, but there could be scalability there. Skincare to me seems boring, feminine and vain. This isn't something I can feel proud of in the long term, I'd rather focus on content creation, or learning a trade. A business that requires creativity and dominance. I can see myself getting trapped inside a skincare business, like Sarah from The E-Myth. Unless I'm behind the scenes running HR/content creation systems, there's no way that this business will thrive. I'm struggling to even muster up the motivation to begin making products. Catering to men's health won't make that much difference either because I know why men should care about their skin, but why should I care? This is supposed to be a non-estrogenic, purpose-led esoteric business and I'd rather pass opportunities like this up to other people. I'd rather be the one who's inspiring these businesses and not the one who's creating them, to be the entrepreneurship mastermind and not just a guy who plays about with perfumes all day. I feel embarrassed and that's why I procrastinated on updating this thread.
Yeah, right. Christian Dior and Guccio Gucci were so feminine. They were definitely not entrepreneurial masterminds who built businesses now worth billions. I can only imagine how much they regretted not founding testosterone-led businesses...

"Loweryourego"... Have you checked your testosterone levels? Seems like you're struggling with how you emotionally perceive things. Possibly, your estrogen levels are slightly elevated too?

On a more serious note, your decision has nothing to do with the specific business. There are many wildly successful fashion, skincare, and perfume brands founded by men. Sure, those industries may not align with your values and vision, but there's nothing feminine when you think about every part of the process that's involved in building a "feminine" business. There are plenty of masculine tasks like actually manufacturing the products, working out the logistics, consistently achieving financial growth, etc. You hire people for the tasks you can't/don't want to do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Skincare to me seems boring, feminine and vain. This isn't something I can feel proud of in the long term, I'd rather focus on content creation, or learning a trade. A business that requires creativity and dominance.

not just a guy who plays about with perfumes all day. I feel embarrassed and that's why I procrastinated on updating this thread.

Lol, your forum handle is so ironic. Why did you choose it?

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I'm probably wrong, I usually am, and I want my thinking to be set straight:

When I chose skincare, I asked myself what my passion was. I wanted to be a YouTuber. Then I asked myself what my anti-passion was. I thought about skincare just in terms of finances, as you'd think about becoming a lawyer or an accountant in High School (before you read the Millionaire Fastlane ). I didn't care at the time, it just seemed like a good business opportunity and people supported me with it. I didn't want their support, so I planned to cut back on social media, although that never happened. This handle was chosen because I knew that I'd get carried away with the feeling of already being an accomplished businessman and it was set as a reminder to become aware of the ego validation-seeking. I'd get enough validation from other people by saying I'm a wantrepreneur, then would fail to achieve anything. I have been lazy. I do scroll on social media regularly, boasting about being a wantrepreneur to internet friends in third world countries, wanting to 'inspire' them as an Imam Gadzhi-like figure. Purpose, finding a business that feels authentic to how I see myself right now, might be an excuse to procrastinate more. I thought that I was in business for the wrong reasons. Maybe I've deluded myself into thinking there's a perfect business model out there, which has resulted in over-hoping. But yes, my handle has done nothing to prevent my ego from taking over.

I'm unsure if it's too idealistic to think that there's a middle ground between my passion and the business Fastlaners are holding me to. Maybe I should get a job in the skincare industry, learn some skills, and then start a skincare business that could expand into something more if the juice is worth the squeeze. I don't know what I'm missing here. I do watch a lot of self-improvement YouTuber gurus such as Hamza and 1stman, but I'm not at their level right now. I have limiting beliefs that I'm not aware of. I know that my desire for skincare is money-chasing, but anything except having a passion would be money chasing and the passion would fail because I won't be able to bring any income in with puny arms and a lanky frame. That's all I can think of when buying ingredients and making soap, a girly boy with skinny arms and a lanky frame.

I know what the perfect company looks like in a fantasy world and I've aspired to get to that point without any effort. What would appear in reality, had I put the effort in, would be significantly different to what it's like in the books that I get these visions. It's not even my vision because you could argue that company visions are built through experience, it's more of a hypothesis. I'm at the stage now in my self-improvement depression where it's more comfortable to talk about businesses and pretend to be the man than to start one. It's a shame there are no entry-level businesses in that area.

I think that even Whatsapp is harmful to my mental health and productivity at this point.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I'm probably wrong, I usually am, and I want my thinking to be set straight:

When I chose skincare, I asked myself what my passion was. I wanted to be a YouTuber. Then I asked myself what my anti-passion was. I thought about skincare just in terms of finances, as you'd think about becoming a lawyer or an accountant in High School (before you read the Millionaire Fastlane ). I didn't care at the time, it just seemed like a good business opportunity and people supported me with it. I didn't want their support, so I planned to cut back on social media, although that never happened. This handle was chosen because I knew that I'd get carried away with the feeling of already being an accomplished businessman and it was set as a reminder to become aware of the ego validation-seeking. I'd get enough validation from other people by saying I'm a wantrepreneur, then would fail to achieve anything. I have been lazy. I do scroll on social media regularly, boasting about being a wantrepreneur to internet friends in third world countries, wanting to 'inspire' them as an Imam Gadzhi-like figure. Purpose, finding a business that feels authentic to how I see myself right now, might be an excuse to procrastinate more. I thought that I was in business for the wrong reasons. Maybe I've deluded myself into thinking there's a perfect business model out there, which has resulted in over-hoping. But yes, my handle has done nothing to prevent my ego from taking over.

I'm unsure if it's too idealistic to think that there's a middle ground between my passion and the business Fastlaners are holding me to. Maybe I should get a job in the skincare industry, learn some skills, and then start a skincare business that could expand into something more if the juice is worth the squeeze. I don't know what I'm missing here. I do watch a lot of self-improvement YouTuber gurus such as Hamza and 1stman, but I'm not at their level right now. I have limiting beliefs that I'm not aware of. I know that my desire for skincare is money-chasing, but anything except having a passion would be money chasing and the passion would fail because I won't be able to bring any income in with puny arms and a lanky frame. That's all I can think of when buying ingredients and making soap, a girly boy with skinny arms and a lanky frame.

I know what the perfect company looks like in a fantasy world and I've aspired to get to that point without any effort. What would appear in reality, had I put the effort in, would be significantly different to what it's like in the books that I get these visions. It's not even my vision because you could argue that company visions are built through experience, it's more of a hypothesis. I'm at the stage now in my self-improvement depression where it's more comfortable to talk about businesses and pretend to be the man than to start one. It's a shame there are no entry-level businesses in that area.

I think that even Whatsapp is harmful to my mental health and productivity at this point.
I half understood what you said, a lot of it is just rambling.
What dis you end up doing in the end? Did you make some cosmetics?
And if yes, then what happened after that?

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Update:

Any experience in business is a good experience. Getting a job is a good experience because I'll work for another company. I'll gain inside knowledge of the business game. That's why I've decided to get a minimum-wage job cleaning toilets at the high school I used to attend.

What I'm struggling with is a lack of discipline. I have chosen to be weak. All that matters is getting my foot through the door and making a sale. I've been setting up the online stuff today, calling the bank to get Internet banking sorted out. I am ashamed of not selling anything in the 4 years I've been a wantrepreneur, but it's easily fixed.

Skincare isn't the right business for me, but my personality isn't permanent. Skincare isn't the right business for me, but learning how to sell will make me a better YouTuber so it's an opportunity worth pursuing. I should be grateful for this. Being afraid makes me feel ungrateful.

I'll give skincare six months from when I make the first sale. If I'm still unsatisfied, then I'll give it a miss. Once I've made progress towards my original goals, there's a high chance I'll love the execution.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Update No. 2:

What I meant by the previous comment is that everyone and every institution can be considered a corporation. There's something to be learned from every experience and interaction with these individual corporations: what people like, what they dislike, what their lives are like, what they do on weekends, etc.,
Therefore, bad business experiences don't exist. Even failures could be considered successes because you've learned something from them.

I could advertise my homemade products on Nextdoor.com. I could post ads on the local marketplace page. There are several different ways for me to sell these products without online transactions, I need to make them first. Setting up online money-taking systems will help me later on down the line to sell these products by scale.

I'll get busy on this and let you know what happens.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Update:

Any experience in business is a good experience. Getting a job is a good experience because I'll work for another company. I'll gain inside knowledge of the business game. That's why I've decided to get a minimum-wage job cleaning toilets at the high school I used to attend.

What I'm struggling with is a lack of discipline. I have chosen to be weak. All that matters is getting my foot through the door and making a sale. I've been setting up the online stuff today, calling the bank to get Internet banking sorted out. I am ashamed of not selling anything in the 4 years I've been a wantrepreneur, but it's easily fixed.

Skincare isn't the right business for me, but my personality isn't permanent. Skincare isn't the right business for me, but learning how to sell will make me a better YouTuber so it's an opportunity worth pursuing. I should be grateful for this. Being afraid makes me feel ungrateful.

I'll give skincare six months from when I make the first sale. If I'm still unsatisfied, then I'll give it a miss. Once I've made progress towards my original goals, there's a high chance I'll love the execution.
I really don't understand your thinking. But in all this talk you haven't mentioned anything about your actual skincare product. What makes it special? If you are already giving it only 6 months, you should just do something else.

I feel like you are just massively overthinking everything to the point of paralyzation.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
By following the last message, I'd be spending more than my monthly income. It's much better to scale your income first. Summer jobs, mowing lawns and getting back into window cleaning using Facebook and Nextdoor.com is the most important thing I can do this Summer to raise the capital for buying skincare ingredients. This was my initial intention, but I was buying the ingredients and apparel on the side. The stats don't look good on paper. I would be spending more than I earn in a full-time job buying skincare products unless there's an increase in earnings. I can't afford to buy skincare ingredients and equipment right now, but I can budget and work ridiculous hours to reach that point. I just had another FTM.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I really don't understand your thinking. But in all this talk you haven't mentioned anything about your actual skincare product. What makes it special? If you are already giving it only 6 months, you should just do something else.

I feel like you are just massively overthinking everything to the point of paralyzation.
I haven't made the skincare product, but what would make it special would be my plans to make it non-toxic. I could add fragrances to it as well, adding in natural colours too. Natural preservatives could be used as well. They won't contain any harmful chemicals or any palm oils and they won't be packaged in plastic. The problem is that I can't afford to produce these products right now and I was never really interested in skincare to begin with. As an entrepreneur, you choose a worthy problem to solve using CENTS. Other people on this website have asked me what the Need is and I honestly don't know. I'd rather work a few shitty jobs and learn some new skills at this point whilst freelancing on the side.

What if I don't care about the needs in this particular area? I also haven't done enough research into skincare products to understand the market and customer needs. I just jumped into it whilst looking into other things, which is my fault. But there are plenty of skincare entrepreneurs on this forum I could learn from. There are plenty of skincare entrepreneurs that can help me to find more efficient ways to get my foot through the door that care about their products meeting customer needs. You're right in that I've got to ignore my own brain.

Last edited:

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I haven't made the skincare product, but what would make it special would be my plans to make it non-toxic. I could add fragrances to it as well, adding in natural colours too. Natural preservatives could be used as well. They won't contain any harmful chemicals or any palm oils and they won't be packaged in plastic. The problem is that I can't afford to produce these products right now and I was never really interested in skincare to begin with. As an entrepreneur, you choose a worthy problem to solve using CENTS. Other people on this website have asked me what the Need is and I honestly don't know. I'd rather work a few shitty jobs and learn some new skills at this point whilst freelancing on the side.

What if I don't care about the needs in this particular area? I also haven't done enough research into skincare products to understand the market and customer needs. I just jumped into it whilst looking into other things, which is my fault. But there are plenty of skincare entrepreneurs on this forum I could learn from. There are plenty of skincare entrepreneurs that can help me to find more efficient ways to get my foot through the door that care about their products meeting customer needs. You're right in that I've got to ignore my own brain.
I also plan to sell the products in packs. I could sell them with soap, face cream, body butter, lip balm etc.,

A lot of women aspire to be skincare and beauty entrepreneurs, but they fall short because it's their passion, so they don't see where the need is. I don't have that problem. I can adjust and adapt like a machine if I want to.

Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I'd rather be the one who's inspiring these businesses and not the one who's creating them, to be the entrepreneurship mastermind and not just a guy who plays about with perfumes all day.

When I read your posts, they feel familiar....where have I heard such kind of things before....some images of certain people came to my mind, but I just let them whiz by.....

I wanted to be a YouTuber.

Ok, things are starting to feel even more familiar now....

I do scroll on social media regularly, boasting about being a wantrepreneur to internet friends in third world countries, wanting to 'inspire' them as an Imam Gadzhi-like figure.

I do watch a lot of self-improvement YouTuber gurus such as Hamza and 1stman

learning how to sell will make me a better YouTuber so it's an opportunity worth pursuing.

Iman & Hamza (both gurus and false prophets whose target audience are Muslims wanting to get rich) are screwing up your brain. You get pumped up listening to their ****ty content, day in day out, now you've fallen in love with the idea of becoming a Youtuber like them, inspiring millions, the light of the world, all while getting rich. This has in turn clouded your mind, and ended up with you hallucinating ideas of grandiose and lofty, romanticized visions of what your "successful business" will look like.

Block their channels from your youtube and you'll slowly get better.

But hey, both of these false gods are providing value : by helping people like you escape mentally and making you feel like you've achieved something in your mind. They thank you for helping them get rich via their youtube views and courses.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I'm currently in the process of setting up a lab in my dad's kitchen. So far I've ordered scales and a thermometer. I've been looking at glassware equipment such as heat resistant jugs, tubes and pippetes. I already have pans inside of the house to make a bain marie, but I need a glass bowl to mix all of the ingredients together. I'm doing this on a tight budget (unemployment benefits) and I have recently cut my grandma off for being a foul headwind, so there's no chance of borrowing money. My dad is also equally as broke. Inshallah, I will get a part-time job somewhere. Ideally I'd like to set up an Instagram account to do sales calls with high commissions, but it would be quicker to get employment as a cleaner. Once my lab is set up I will start buying ingredients and then do the necessary research that would allow for experimentation. I know nothing about distribution, the manufacturing process or testing. I've been action faking on this idea for the past couple of months.
I agree...i have sensitive skin and and allergic to a lot make up, creams, and not my favorite thing to buy any skin care products because it can make a mess if it's not healthy for you.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
When I read your posts, they feel familiar....where have I heard such kind of things before....some images of certain people came to my mind, but I just let them whiz by.....

Ok, things are starting to feel even more familiar now....

Iman & Hamza (both gurus and false prophets whose target audience are Muslims wanting to get rich) are screwing up your brain. You get pumped up listening to their ****ty content, day in day out, now you've fallen in love with the idea of becoming a Youtuber like them, inspiring millions, the light of the world, all while getting rich. This has in turn clouded your mind, and ended up with you hallucinating ideas of grandiose and lofty, romanticized visions of what your "successful business" will look like.

Block their channels from your youtube and you'll slowly get better.

But hey, both of these false gods are providing value : by helping people like you escape mentally and making you feel like you've achieved something in your mind. They thank you for helping them get rich via their youtube views and courses.
What are your thoughts on The Magic of Thinking Big?

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I've unsubscribed from Hamza, 1stman and a bunch of other "gurus" and replaced them with gurus from this forum, like Kyle Keegan, Fox's Web School and MJ DeMarco. I'll aim to consume less YouTube and Audiobooks. I'm still not going to think realistically. I don't want to be realistic. All entrepreneurs and wantrepreneurs are like that. I'm not looking to fit in.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I agree...i have sensitive skin and and allergic to a lot make up, creams, and not my favorite thing to buy any skin care products because it can make a mess if it's not healthy for you.
I'm going to buy some organic products from the natural shop tomorrow when it's open. I'll bring them home and concoct something. We'll see how it turns out and I already know where to sell it. I know that people will buy my product, maybe with a few minor adjustments from its original form.

I'll also find others in organic skincare and see what they're doing. Then I'll ask myself 'What are they doing that I'm not? How can I do it better? How can I fund that?'

Creative_Name

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 17, 2022
Bro, if you can fix the problem where soap bars become this hard, useless, garbage-a$$, clay disc towards the end of their lifespan, you have my money at the very least.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Bro, if you can fix the problem where soap bars become this hard, useless, garbage-a$$, clay disc towards the end of their lifespan, you have my money at the very least.
Noted, but face cream is my main priority right now. I foolishly got rid of my old stuff because I was seriously considering pursuing my passion of becoming a YouTuber. My emotions got in the way and I take full ownership of that.

Plushy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 19, 2023
USA
Why don't you do both by documenting your skincare product creation and marketing on YouTube?
Also don't worry if it is "feminine", all that matters is what skills you have and what problem it solves. If anything, helping women solve their allergy issues is the manliest thing. If you're insecure about your skinny arms, if anything that's a benefit; women will trust you more. Stuff like " iS it EvEn mY pAsSioN" is a wanttepreneur psyops. I *HATE* programming and I still do it bc it's the most valuable skill I have. Take pride in providing value and getting over yourself.

Seriously, anything that frames your situation as a bad thing is negative thinking. Think of everything as an advantage. Organic, allergen free skin care would be amazing. And if you seriously would prefer to do YouTube instead, then make the thread about that, but don't waffle and use each hustle as an excuse not to do the other.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Why don't you do both by documenting your skincare product creation and marketing on YouTube?
Also don't worry if it is "feminine", all that matters is what skills you have and what problem it solves. If anything, helping women solve their allergy issues is the manliest thing. If you're insecure about your skinny arms, if anything that's a benefit; women will trust you more. Stuff like " iS it EvEn mY pAsSioN" is a wanttepreneur psyops. I *HATE* programming and I still do it bc it's the most valuable skill I have. Take pride in providing value and getting over yourself.

Seriously, anything that frames your situation as a bad thing is negative thinking. Think of everything as an advantage. Organic, allergen free skin care would be amazing. And if you seriously would prefer to do YouTube instead, then make the thread about that, but don't waffle and use each hustle as an excuse not to do the other.
I'll document my entrepreneurship journey on YouTube and get muscular at the same time. I'll become my own guru. I'll become someone who I can look up to.

Plushy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 19, 2023
USA
I think that's great!
So many people think they have to already have "made it" before they show off, when really we're all interested in seeing growth and development.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
What are your thoughts on The Magic of Thinking Big?

Screw all these books! Listen and re-read what Alex said above, start now! Get the ingredients and start making it asap! No fancy lab setups, no overthinking, no business proposals and planning, all those can wait. Get the first prototype out now.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I really don’t know why you are trying to make a skincare business when you don’t care about skincare or want to own one

I also can’t figure out why everyone is pushing you to do one

You haven’t even started yet

You haven’t really got a unique idea

You started this thread 2 months ago and haven’t done anything towards this

You clearly don’t want to

You shouldn’t need people in here to tell you to go and do the first step

What happens after the first step? 2 more months until someone tells you to do the next thing?

You clearly just don’t want to do this or you would have already done it

Just do something else

What hobbies do you have?

Last edited:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I also plan to sell the products in packs. I could sell them with soap, face cream, body butter, lip balm etc.,

A lot of women aspire to be skincare and beauty entrepreneurs, but they fall short because it's their passion, so they don't see where the need is. I don't have that problem. I can adjust and adapt like a machine if I want to.
Women can’t find needs or understand what the market wants because they are passionate about it?

And you will be able to because you aren’t?

I think you are really underestimating women entrepreneurs and really overestimating yourself

Last edited:

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I bought some beeswax, aloe vera gel, almond oil and organic rose water. This will make a basic moisturizer, and then I can add and subtract ingredients.

Last edited:

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I really don’t know why you are trying to make a skincare business when you don’t care about skincare or want to own one

I also can’t figure out why everyone is pushing you to do one

You haven’t even started yet

You haven’t really got a unique idea

You started this thread 2 months ago and haven’t done anything towards this

You clearly don’t want to

You shouldn’t need people in here to tell you to go and do the first step

What happens after the first step? 2 more months until someone tells you to do the next thing?

You clearly just don’t want to do this or you would have already done it

Just do something else

What hobbies do you have?
I have no hobbies. Only side hustles.

Last edited:

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Women can’t find needs or understand what the market wants because they are passionate about it?

And you will be able to because you aren’t?

I think you are really underestimating women entrepreneurs and really overestimating yourself
That's not what I meant at all. I was referencing the archetype of this business, which could be a supplement for my lack of understanding of it.

I already know two suppliers in this area and I can call them up. They supplied the products that I bought today to my local organics shop. This is the process I should be looking into, not Hamza and Andrew Tate's process. Their strategy isn't useful right now because I'll have to run mental gymnastics that I can't afford over it. If I give up now I'll just go back to watching their videos and living in mediocrity. Even though I may deserve those results, I'll do anything to get into the state of discomfort that will push forward growth.

You might disagree with Tate and Hamza's message, but this isn't why we're here. I'm not here to promote their message either. We're here to provide value and growth to the individual. If I mention a side hustle that you think I'd provide more value in than with skincare, then I'll adjust and switch to a different vehicle.

Also:
One supplier has an organic skincare brand. I don't know how this will affect the process, I just thought it would be useful to take note of this.

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Noted, but face cream is my main priority right now. I foolishly got rid of my old stuff because I was seriously considering pursuing my passion of becoming a YouTuber. My emotions got in the way and I take full ownership of that.
I've been listening to dermatologists the last few days . Interesting they say not to use those face wipes, bar of soap, masks,or scrubs. Some bad sunscreens. I laugh when i see snail cream. I'm not sure if I would want to use it or not. Then there's this dragons blood cream i seen and I am like Eww! Not to mention snake venom. Gets my curiosity running what people put in all these creams I've never used. Ha ha! I always hated lotion and creams. I didn't like the feeling of it. Since, I'm getting older now, I have to look at this stuff and study it before I contaminate my skin.

The stuff strips your skin i guess. I do remember someone telling me from Traditionalists they use hemoroid cream for wrinkles. Ha ha! Dang! Ivory soap I think it was back in the day. I give you credit for entering the skin world of chemistry. Never know what you might find in anything you put on the skin.

I really liked the Aloe Vera Betty's Nature 92 % cream.

weird! Snail
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/J5Mb4Eh6Lco?feature=share

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I'm just waiting for my moisturizer to cool. I know that my product isn't unique, but it can be built upon as you expand into different areas and solve more problems for certain types of people. Eventually, I might not be making moisturizers at all.

Update: I forgot to put water into the mixture and it turned to wax. I'll give the same recipe another go on Monday. This is my first time making moisturizers, so I expect there to be a learning curve.

Most of this formula is estrogenic and can dry your skin out, so expect a lot of the ingredients to change over the coming weeks until my first product launches.

Last edited:

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.