The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Order of Action? [Niche Online Store]

Johnathan Ta

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 14, 2012
So let's say I have a niche online store I want to pursue and Ive found the majority of the inventory I want through various companies offering drop shipping.

What comes first? The bird or the egg? Would you first lay down the foundations of your online store - THEN contact the companies to set up the accounts (backed by the legitimacy of your under construction website) OR do you secure your inventory (and build a site based on what you have secured to source)?

Just would like some opinions, My feet are wet... I'm just waiting to take the plunge!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Why is your post showing up thrice? :eusa_naughty:

Are you sure they will sell? Test marketed the products?

If so then do a simultaneous fastlane walk, get products and begin selling on Ebay and Amazon while you build out your web site.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.