Long story short, I have been looking at doing a kick starter project for a while now to make a second app without to much overhead, problem is this... I am under 18 (always the same bulls#!t!) and I thought I could find a loophole in kick starters TOS by having my parents make the account and claim them as "partners" in my business. through lots of researching I have found that kick starter will deny any project they even think are being funded for a minor.
So this is YOUR opportunity, if you live in CO (or hell if you want to fly out here), I am pondering the idea of bringing someone (over 18) on board as an un-equal partner in the project so I can make a kickstarter vid and get some funding! Maybe you have yet to enter the fastlane and want to start somewhere, maybe you just want some passive income, maybe you just want to help me out, let me know if you are interested we will have to do some talking before we get anything worked out so don't show up at my front door tomorrow saying "Ready, lets do this!"
I am making a premium version of the TecLight with tons of added features, tons of new knowledge, a growing fan base, it's a far safer bet then buying a couple hundred lottery tickets
If one of you made men on here want to send me a couple grand instead of going on that 2nd vacation this month, that'll work as well!
Note: 1st App is making money (updates soon) but it's like getting a drop of water when you are super thirsty, you just want MORE!!!
:icon_super:
Thanks,
Mike
So this is YOUR opportunity, if you live in CO (or hell if you want to fly out here), I am pondering the idea of bringing someone (over 18) on board as an un-equal partner in the project so I can make a kickstarter vid and get some funding! Maybe you have yet to enter the fastlane and want to start somewhere, maybe you just want some passive income, maybe you just want to help me out, let me know if you are interested we will have to do some talking before we get anything worked out so don't show up at my front door tomorrow saying "Ready, lets do this!"
I am making a premium version of the TecLight with tons of added features, tons of new knowledge, a growing fan base, it's a far safer bet then buying a couple hundred lottery tickets
If one of you made men on here want to send me a couple grand instead of going on that 2nd vacation this month, that'll work as well!
Note: 1st App is making money (updates soon) but it's like getting a drop of water when you are super thirsty, you just want MORE!!!
:icon_super:
Thanks,
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
