The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opening an online pet marketplace in India?

Idea threads

RisingWudan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2022
Hey guys, I am thinking of opening a business in India (I live in Australia). It’s a mutlivendor marketplace. I was wondering if anyone had tried opening a business in India and has any warnings or advice. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
Hey guys, I am thinking of opening a business in India (I live in Australia). It’s a mutlivendor marketplace. I was wondering if anyone had tried opening a business in India and has any warnings or advice. Thank you.
Hey, Im from India, can u elaborate a bit wdym by multivendor marketplace.
There's already amazon, flikart, meesho etc etc marketplaces like every other country has lol. Shit got saturated decade ago.

RisingWudan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2022
Hey, Im from India, can u elaborate a bit wdym by multivendor marketplace.
There's already amazon, flikart, meesho etc etc marketplaces like every other country has lol. Shit got saturated decade ago.
I am talking about an online pet marketplace specifically for pets.

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
I am talking about an online pet marketplace specifically for pets.
Its already saturated, a google search wont hurt, "pet supplies India" theres dozens of sellers with their own websites.
additionally, if a person wants pet supplies, his first instinct would be to search on amazon,................ which has it. basically theres no starving crowd, in simpler term, theres no need for it.
sorry if it comes out as rude.

RisingWudan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2022
N
Its already saturated, a google search wont hurt, "pet supplies India" theres dozens of sellers with their own websites.
additionally, if a person wants pet supplies, his first instinct would be to search on amazon,................ which has it. basically theres no starving crowd, in simpler term, theres no need for it.
sorry if it comes out as rude.
Nah that’s fine but I am talking about actual pets. Like a platform for people to buy and sell pets.

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
N

Nah that’s fine but I am talking about actual pets. Like a platform for people to buy and sell pets.
oooooooooooh,
i just searched a bit and there are actually websites for that too, heck theres even apps for it . Even I didnt knew about that, but turns out it exists lol. Quite suprised myself.

RisingWudan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2022
oooooooooooh,
i just searched a bit and there are actually websites for that too, heck theres even apps for it . Even I didnt knew about that, but turns out it exists lol. Quite suprised myself.
Yeah the thing is that I know how to build a better website than the current number one website that does it. I just want to know if online businesses in India are safe or if there is any hidden things to note.

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
Yeah the thing is that I know how to build a better website than the current number one website that does it. I just want to know if online businesses in India are safe or if there is any hidden things to note.
Yea its pretty safe here, if you want to know the leaglity, u have to study the rules and regulations yourself. But its overall safe, considering if taxes and stuff are deducted automatically by your payment processor.

RisingWudan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2022
Yea its pretty safe here, if you want to know the leaglity, u have to study the rules and regulations yourself. But its overall safe, considering if taxes and stuff are deducted automatically by your payment processor.
Alright perfect, thank you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.