What's new

Online Consulting Business - Website/Organization Help Needed

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

eqttrdr

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Messages
373
Rep Bank
$805
User Power: 55%
Can't figure out the best platform, tools and way to handle this issue I am having.


Basically I do online consulting for a certain group of people and I am getting more business which is great but systematically my business is a complete mess.

I currently offer either a one time 30 day payment, a 3 or 6 month contract. The 3 or 6 month contract they sign is paid per month but at a discount to the normal 30 day rate. I offer check payment and paypal payment.

Problem now is that as my business is growing its getting to become a complete hassle to figure out who is paid up, who owes money, or who is late. I have an excel file that I have to keep referring back to but its a mess. There must be a better way to keep track of payments, something with reminders, etc?

Also paid clients get unlimited access to my email, text and phone support. What I find though is that even when a client has stopped paying they keep emailing, calling and texting me..LOL. What am I supposed to do after I keep reminding them to pay and yet they now think they can just keep contacting me even though I dont answer their questions.

Has to be a way to cut off access to my email, or phone until they are paid again??

Is there a CMS that handles this stuff? Or is something like this even handled online?

I do not offer any in person support at all and my consulting requires that I be able to offer emergency support via email/phone.


Thanks in advance for -- Any thoughts, suggestions or even links to where I can learn more are greatly appreciated as I am all out of ideas here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua nez xepv vu jewi e muul vu tii xjev TeeT uqvoupt esi qsuwofif gus uvjis tiswodi catopittit - upi goimf O en vjoploph ug ot gus mex gosnt. O lpux vjisi esi tuni mohjv commoph/DNT tztvin qsufadvt uav vjisi gus tnemm/tumu mexzist vu jimq vjin nepehi commoph epf dmoipv nepehinipv vjev nez ci efeqvecmi vu xjev zua piif. Nezci tunivjoph moli Yisu us Voni59, et e vjuahjv, vu jimq vsedl opwuodit epf xju jet qeof?

Emvispevowimz, ot vjisi epz xez vu imonopevi tuni dunqmiyovz op zuas commoph epf qeznipv tvsadvasi? Ov tiint et vjuahj vji djidl epf qezqem gusnevt esip'v xusloph raovi sohjv cideati vjiz nez fimez qeznipv. Og zua jef e nusi tuqjotvodevif upmopi qeznipv tztvin (uvjist dep djoq op up vjot O en tasi!) xuamf vjev jimq imonopevi tuni efnop?

O fup'v lpux xjev vu fu ecuav vji dupvopaem demmoph egvis vji gedv, cav O vjopl og zua jef e DNT epf xisi ecmi vu hiv tunivjoph uav op sitqupti vjeploph vjin gus vjios catopitt cav sinopfoph vjin vjev gus nusi tiswodi vjiz piif e pix dupvsedv vjev fosidvt vjin optvepvmz vuxesft zuas qeznipv qehi, vjip vjev duamf ci jimqgam. Huvve eavunevi xjisi ovt eqqsuqsoevi!
 
Tuapft moli tvsoqi xuamf ci huuf gus zua, zua dep fu sidassoph qeznipvt tu vjev zua fupv jewi vu cuvjis zuas dmoipvt vu qez emm vji voni
 
Tuapft moli tvsoqi xuamf ci huuf gus zua, zua dep fu sidassoph qeznipvt tu vjev zua fupv jewi vu cuvjis zuas dmoipvt vu qez emm vji voni

Vjeplt cav qezqem emtu fuit sidassoph qeznipvt tu xi esi puv vuu dupdispif xovj vjev etqidv emvjuahj Tvsoqi ot figopovimz exituni et nz qesvpis epf O ati vjin gus epuvjis catopitt xi jewi.

Ov katv vji ushepobevoup ug vji duptamvoph catopitt vjevt e dunqmivi nitt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom