The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Online Business for Sale

Loup_Noir

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2009
Glendale, Az
Whats for sale?

http://socialmafioso.com which is a website that specializes in facebook friends, twitter followers, and youtube views.

What do you get?

The highly brandable and easy to remember domain name SocialMafioso.com, all files associated with the website, and an one time off page SEO package.

Traffic & Revenue?

I've done some SEO stuff here and there, and made some purchases, but never fully utilized the website for google adsense. As far as traffic, it has generated 1,061 Uique Views for this month so far due to the SEO work, but was week before this month considering not very much was done to promote the site before.

So why are you selling?

I purchased the website myself last year, but due to my primary job and my main online projects; I just could never find time in fully promoting and utilizing the site. With the right person this could turn out to be a really profitable site.

How much?

$400 via paypal

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Who does the work? Do you hire fiverr jobs and resell them? Have you delivered any jobs yet? How do you regulate the quality of followers, friends and views? I know YouTube is very sensitive about this type of thing, how do you get around that?

Loup_Noir

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2009
Glendale, Az
No fiverr here. When I first got acquired the site myself I tested each product to make sure I was getting what was advertised. Each worked great. All of it is 100% outsourced. I would receive orders, paypal would send me the automated payment email notice with order information. The email order in the information would include my customer's URL and amount of traffic they ordered. The only thing I needed to do was to go to one of the supplier's websites and order from them. I made sure to enter the customer's website URL and the supplier's would deliver directly to my customers. So in short, its just drop shipping traffic I had a couple of jobs with no problems even though my paypal wasn't professional (I was using my personal paypal address, then I smartened up and finally made a business one last month).

On youtube; I've had a couple of youtube jobs and they have gone through with no problem what so ever. Here is one of the vids that I can remember off the top of my head that I did: Land of Zombies - Lea West ft. Nick Dargin - YouTube

Other than that. There has been no charge back, refund demands, or nothing of that nature. Pm me if you need anymore info.

SPX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 31, 2012
How sustainable do you think this is? Especially for complaints if the views don't go through or the buyer gets banned for using this service?

Loup_Noir

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2009
Glendale, Az
How sustainable do you think this is? Especially for complaints if the views don't go through or the buyer gets banned for using this service?

Honestly I can only speak from experience, which is I've never had any complaints. I've thought about the same thing as well and came to accept it as a risk. I've thought about adding a disclaimer for buyers to use at own risk and for Social Mafioso not to be liable for any banned accounts. On the other hand, if someone were to want a refund due to the fact that the service was not 100 percent as guranteed; I would have to come out of pocket to refund them.

Kevin P

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Feb 14, 2012
Whats for sale?

SocialMafioso.com which is a website that specializes in facebook friends, twitter followers, and youtube views.

What do you get?

The highly brandable and easy to remember domain name SocialMafioso.com, all files associated with the website, and an one time off page SEO package.

Traffic & Revenue?

I've done some SEO stuff here and there, and made some purchases, but never fully utilized the website for google adsense. As far as traffic, it has generated 1,061 Uique Views for this month so far due to the SEO work, but was week before this month considering not very much was done to promote the site before.

So why are you selling?

I purchased the website myself last year, but due to my primary job and my main online projects; I just could never find time in fully promoting and utilizing the site. With the right person this could turn out to be a really profitable site.

How much?

$400 via paypal

Not worth $400. You can buy the same website on flippa for about $75.

Loup_Noir

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2009
Glendale, Az
Sure, anyone can buy a brand new site on flippa with no seo work done and the potential to make x amount a month, but i've made sales and done seo work on this site. Anyways all in all, a site is only worth what someone wants to pay for it unless it makes guranteed money each month or year.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

GTC1187

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 21, 2011
Austin, TX
What's the story on the banners that are in place?

I think it's not bad...Hit me up in a week and I'll talk with you about buying it.

moneymaker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 5, 2012
Winnipeg
Funny, but neat idea. How do the companies you place orders with provide the mass of followers, friends? Are these legitimate facebook friends or some kind of phony accounts?

darkstarc4

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 9, 2012
Mississippi
Funny, but neat idea. How do the companies you place orders with provide the mass of followers, friends? Are these legitimate facebook friends or some kind of phony accounts?

I was thinking the same thing myself. Do they have a massive warehouse full of people awaiting orders to follow users on Twitter? I mean, how in the world does that work?

Loup_Noir

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2009
Glendale, Az

I was thinking the same thing myself. Do they have a massive warehouse full of people awaiting orders to follow users on Twitter? I mean, how in the world does that work?

Considering I'm just the middle man, I'm not 100% sure; but why would you need a warehouse when you have the internet? This is how I believe/assume it works. Facebook fans are just people liking your business page and I think real people are just getting paid a couple of cents to like/become a fan of such business. The same thing with youtube views, considering all you have to do see the video to generate a view. Twitter followers may be a bit different and may actually be faux accounts though. If you think about it, its not that hard of a concept to grasp. Think about traffic. People buy traffic all of the time; that doesn't mean they have a building full of people going to that one website.

XavierYZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 23, 2012
Somewhere in Ontario

Loup_Noir

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2009
Glendale, Az
I have to point out a quick search on google returned these results

Buy Twitter Followers - As low as 1¢ per Follower - Money Back Guarantee 17 dollars for 1000 followers
Buy Twitter Followers - Get 1000 Followers for $17 or Your Money Back 32 dollars for 2000 followers

I considered buying a flippa site like these, and as exciting as it sounds to have an automated site, competition is huge

what is your google traffic stats looking like?

Fair question, im not going to sit here and bash someone else's business but it is funny that you bring this up considering another member inquired about the quality of the traffic. In short, im trying to say "you get what you pay for". As far as traffic goes, its up and down but it mainly stays around 330 UVs a day or so. I can provide screen shots, but i wont at the moment (read below for reason).

Btw sale is pending on the site. If the potiential new owner doesnt want me to give out anymore detailed info at the moment, then i will respect their wishes not to do so.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.