The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[ONE QUESTION SURVEY] Narrowing a Value Proposition

Greyson F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Dec 8, 2013
It's been a long time since I've replied or been active on this forum, but I've been continuously reading and researching in the background. I joined this forum at 17 years old, and I have discovered so much in 3 years...

*End Mushy Reunion*

----------------------------------

I have a product in the health vitamin/supplement industry that has taken months of R&D, both in the product and its validity and marketability.

I'm currently in the process of refining the product's Value Proposition, and have a list of the product's benefits to my customers.

IT IS A LONG LIST, and I don't like it. I need to see social-driven results of which benefits should be the ROOT of my value offering to customers.

Since Entrepreneurs are my target market, I ask you one thing:

----------------------------------

CHOOSE 4 OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT BENEFITS THAT MOST BRING YOUR LIFESTYLE VALUE:

---Better Sleep --- Sharper Memory ---- Faster Learning --- Stronger Focus

--- More Productivity --- Higher Energy Levels --- Natural Improvements --- Smarter Mind

--- Increased Creativity --- Easier Brainstorming --- Healthier Body --- Less Mental Fatigue

--- Better Mood --- Complete Mental Clarity --- Optimized Sleep Cycle --- Better Problem Solving

I would really appreciate your input!

Hopefully I can get a progress thread started on this startup soon. I have so much more to learn, but I am leaps and bounds ahead of where I used to be.

Greyson

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.