The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One of the most ingenious apps I've ever seen...

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
Damn i wish i thought of this! I'd never use it personally because i don't wanna miss anything but this is so useful for many people, and so simple to implement!
just had to share...

The @RunPee app

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Not a bad idea.

However, as we all know - thinking up the idea isn't the issue. We do that daily, but how many do we actually execute?

I think I'll start an idea dump thread, where I share/archive ideas I know I'll not work on.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
Not a bad idea.

However, as we all know - thinking up the idea isn't the issue. We do that daily, but how many do we actually execute?

I think I'll start an idea dump thread, where I share/archive ideas I know I'll not work on.

if u get a simple app idea ill split with u 50/50 :D

Puppy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 21, 2017
new york

I actually think an idea dump thread would be a cool idea. Just because one of us might have an idea that we won't work on doesn't mean that it's not the perfect idea for someone else to run with.

God knows one of the most common things newbies say is "how do I find an idea?" or "what's a good idea?" It could then be a simple link to give anyone who asks those kind of questions, telling them "here you go, find it"

In other words if you don't start an idea dump thread I will. But it was your idea first.

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
I actually think an idea dump thread would be a cool idea. Just because one of us might have an idea that we won't work on doesn't mean that it's not the perfect idea for someone else to run with.
In other words if you don't start an idea dump thread I will. But it was your idea first.

There is basically a whole forum subsection devoted to this on the INSIDE:

Ideas Needing Execution (INE)... Multiple threads of Fastlane business ideas.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
im deadass willing to collaborate with someone on an app if its not very complex, definitely interested in "gimmick" type apps that could make a quick buck. Down to split 50/50!!!
i've gotten reasonably experienced over the last 5 years.

Puppy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 21, 2017
new york
There is basically a whole forum subsection devoted to this on the INSIDE:
Ideas Needing Execution (INE)... Multiple threads of Fastlane business ideas.

I know, I saw that after searching to see if any such thread existed. I think it's a good idea and I'd like to see one out here. But now I'm not sure if it would be allowed.

BTW becoming an INSIDERS is a goal I want to hit once I get some traction on this new project I'm working on. Right now I still feel like I have nothing to show for myself and too much of an idiot to feel like I belong in there. I don't want to look stupid inside. Lol I do that enough out here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.