The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

On the road to the Fastlane.

gtimis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 22, 2015
Greece
Hello. I am 38 years old and I live in a small island in Greece. Ten years ago I started to work in my family's small hotel which was operated seasonal and with the work of 5 months during the summer I was getting a good income to live for the whole year. I was leaving a quite comfortable life, but I wasn't happy. I knew that I can do more. I knew that I could be a better person. But for some reason I was feeling comfortable, so I was parked... In the winter time I use to spent my time in the coffee shops, hanging around with my friends, playing videogames and eventually doing nothing to progress my life.

The turning point in my life was 2 years ago, when I broke up with my long time girlfriend about 40 days before our marriage. I had a big fight with my parents and my brother regarding this issue so I decided to get away from them and the family business. For 1 year my life was in ruins but during those hard moments I push myself to do the things that I had to do some years ago. That, was the slap that I had to take to force myself to move forward. My wake-up call.

With all my savings I started my own business and started to dream again. I begun to read again my long forgotten books in my bookcase. Robert Kiyosaki, Earl Nightingale, Les brown, MJ De Marco and other great authors were a true inspiration for me. No more wasted time on the internet, no more videogames, only some quality time with my friends and everyday consistent small steps that will get me to my goal.

That was my long story short. Since my current business is also seasonal, I want to spend this winter constructively. My first goal is to use the great power of the internet. I'll update my website so I can get online bookings, learn how to use the social media network (Facebook, Instagram, twitter) so I can interact with my customers , learn ad-words and marketing skills etc. I'm also thinking of starting a second business, but since I don't have a clue about what it will going to be, I truly believe that this forum is a great place to learn and get inspired from other successful people.

I would like to thank you MJ DeMarco for your great book, which was a life changing for me and for the opportunity you give us to be members of this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 26, 2012
Welcome :)

Where are you from? I live in Greece too.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hello, Welcome to the Fastlane. Enjoy your stay! If only M.J. had race car bath soap, we could stay clean. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...