The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Old noob with 30 years online looking to get some new ideas, new beginnings are always now.

RoiBox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
May 27, 2024
Vikingland
Hi guys and gals,

I´m the new guy now, looking to broaden my views and get some new ideas on my journey.

Been hustling the Interwebz since 1994 on and off, so almost 30 years now and boy has it changed since back then.

I will roam the forum for a couple of month to try and get the vibe here and read a lot first.

Hope that is cool with you guys and I hope you have a great week now until later.

Also hope you can read my Swenglish since I am not a native English speaking genteman even if I´ve passed the 55+ line .. =)

Maybe I meet some old faces here, or maybe not.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Onakosa

"When I grow up I want to be ... "
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 23, 2020
UK
Hello and welcome :)

marksmith991

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 29, 2023
USA
Hi guys and gals,

I´m the new guy now, looking to broaden my views and get some new ideas on my journey.

Been hustling the Interwebz since 1994 on and off, so almost 30 years now and boy has it changed since back then.

I will roam the forum for a couple of month to try and get the vibe here and read a lot first.

Hope that is cool with you guys and I hope you have a great week now until later.

Also hope you can read my Swenglish since I am not a native English speaking genteman even if I´ve passed the 55+ line .. =)

You're never too old, and it's never too late to join us. Welcome!!!

StefKPG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 27, 2024
Hello and welcome to you! It's the first step towards your future, and you'll no doubt learn a lot from the others here as you race towards your new ideas!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi guys and gals,

Welcome.

Maybe don't roam for a couple of months before participating though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RoiBox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
May 27, 2024
Vikingland
You are never too old and it's never too late, welcome!

Hello and welcome :)

You're never too old, and it's never too late to join us. Welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to you! It's the first step towards your future, and you'll no doubt learn a lot from the others here as you race towards your new ideas!

Welcome.

Maybe don't roam for a couple of months before participating though.

Thanks guys .. =)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...