The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Official Intro

Mr. L25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 22, 2020
Denton, TX
Hey guys,

So this is my attempt at an introduction and Its going to be rough but bear with me. I am an employee for the city I live in (subject to change due to revenue loss) bodybuilder ( show was pushed back to September halfway to a show prep) and wait for it...an aspiring entrepreneur. I have a gym apparel line that I was launching right before the virus and when it hit, all my winter apparel arrived on an 80 degree sunny day lol. But hey, I learned SOOO much from website creation, to analytics, algorithms, marketing and research that the failure doesn't really feel like one because just a year months ago If it wasn't an excavator or a dumbbell, I couldn't tell ya much. After reading books of mindset, finance, real estate, stock, and entrepreneurship, I can't see a future staying inside a 9-5 cage. When my supervisors caught wind of what I was thinking, their attitude towards me changed. But headwind is what I expect and am well prepared for it. Its been no secret to me that anything outside of drinking beer, spittin copenhagen, blaming the previous president for their current financial state is, in their eyes "being a snowflake" and just not worthy of manhood. This week, there will be a voluntary lay off across all departments at my job. Covid has taught me that there is no job security, much contrary to my peers belief, who at this moment are like deer in headlights. But to me, this is a very exciting time because like I learned by reading TMFL, opportunity is dependent on change. So as i type this, I am in hot pursuit of my freedom and look forward to sharing with you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Superb story & as they say bad things usually happen in threes so that's out of the way.
Look forward to reading updates on your adventure.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...