The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NYC Meetup 10/12/16 @ 6:30pm!

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
Hey guys, since our last one went pretty well, let's go for another!

Date: Oct, 12, 2016 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:30 pm
(We'll figure out the seating when we arrive)

Anyone with a fastlaner mentality can join (slowlaner, startup, growth phase) as long as you're focused on contribution.

After last round, I'm now 10,000% positive that you'll leave better off than before you arrived! Grab some food, share some war stories and get even more inspired. RSVP below!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paul Thomas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 9, 2013
RSVP.

99% chance I'll be there. 1% being unforeseen cirucmstances. :)

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
Won't be there as I moved out of the state. I still want to send an update though - I'm doing great and am picking up "fastlane" speed quickly. Moved into a gorgeous studio apartment in a major city (not NY). WAY nicer than my little sisters room that I was just living in. It's pretty surreal, fastlane mentality is defintely paying off for me

Last edited:

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
Won't be there as I moved out of the state. I still want to send an update though - I'm doing great and am picking up "fastlane" speed quickly. Moved into a gorgeous studio apartment in a major city (not NY). WAY nicer than my little sisters room that I was just living in. It's pretty surreal, fastlane mentality is defintely paying off for me

Awesome man! Sounds like you're making progress all around. I'd narrow the 2 fastlane projects you have down to 1 as soon as you have data on their traction and focus. That's when you'll see even more results. Let us know if we can help in any way or if you decide to stop by the city again. Good luck!

G

GuestUser155

Damn, again a weekday I may have to skip class just to come to this meeting.
That's what I'll be doing.

Gonna have to find a train that departs at 3 pm (3 hour ride). Amtrak's not cooperating. :(

Kzb1OVD.png

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City

Gonna have to find a train that departs at 3 pm (3 hour ride). Amtrak's not cooperating. :(

Kzb1OVD.png
Well good news and a semi bad one, we don't have class schedule from Mon -Wed, so school won't be a problem but my new job will if I am schedule to work that day but I don't think that will happen. So there's a 80% chance I may be able to come!

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014

Well if you do make it, you'll get a ton of value.

At the minimum, we'll have 3 experienced fastlaners in attendance. Battle scars and all. We hope to see you there!

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Well if you do make it, you'll get a ton of value.

At the minimum, we'll have 3 experienced fastlaners in attendance. Battle scars and all. We hope to see you there!
How many people in total we have attending so far?

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
If we can ever do a weekend or a lunch time it'd be much easier to make it. I make most of my money at night.

That said anyone learning/experienced in software dev. I think it'd be cool to code with some people whether it's practice or working on a project.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Well guess what guys, they posted the schedule for next week today. (We use an app ) I work on the 12 but I'm our by 5pm I work by 125th in Harlem, so is a 30 min ride. So I'll probably be there first, let me know where I should wait. I'm pretty excited and looking forward, anything else I should bring except myself. Lol maybe a pen and paper

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
Hey guys, see you later today! We'll be at the Hudson Eats Food Court inside Brookfield place. When you go up the escalator to the 2nd floor for Hudson Eats, keep walking straight down, all the way until you hit the booths next to the windows. We'll grab a seat there!

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Anybody here yet? I'm here but I'm lost, I have no idea where exactly we sitting I'm already at the food court by the Black Seed Bagel spot next to Mighty Quinns

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
Yeah that's the right area. Sit tight, you're 20 minutes early!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
We're here. In front of blue ribbon sushi on an brown table, 8 seater

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
Hey guys, great talk! It's always awesome meeting fellow fastlaners. Keep kicking a$$ and see you in 1-2 months. I can't wait to see the things we'll accomplish!

Paul Thomas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 9, 2013
Great meetup! I'm going to be posting the thread for the November meetup within the next day or so.

For everyone's referencee, the next one will be on November 19th - a Saturday in the evening (in Manhattan). Location TBD and will be posted in the new thread.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.