WANTS.
What people want, more often than not, they do not need.
Girls don't need a barbie. They just want 'em.
Nobody really needed those coloured rubberbands around their wrists, yet
people wanted them to show off what they like and support, and companies wanted them for cheap advertisment.
For my part, I don't need an Iphone, Crocs, whatever. I need air, food&water, and a roof.
Air is for free(now), for the other things I need money.
What all the mentioned products have in common is that they are branded.
These companies sell their customers a special feeling, a way of life, they provide some value but
also make people think their lifes will be so much better when they purchase.
Since reading TMF , I'm walking through my daily life, looking for needs.
And gosh, they are everywhere.
But what always boggled me is how you CREATE a need, an imaginary need, a want.
A need out of nothing. Nobody needs it, yet still they want it.
Any ideas?
What people want, more often than not, they do not need.
Girls don't need a barbie. They just want 'em.
Nobody really needed those coloured rubberbands around their wrists, yet
people wanted them to show off what they like and support, and companies wanted them for cheap advertisment.
For my part, I don't need an Iphone, Crocs, whatever. I need air, food&water, and a roof.
Air is for free(now), for the other things I need money.
What all the mentioned products have in common is that they are branded.
These companies sell their customers a special feeling, a way of life, they provide some value but
also make people think their lifes will be so much better when they purchase.
Since reading TMF , I'm walking through my daily life, looking for needs.
And gosh, they are everywhere.
But what always boggled me is how you CREATE a need, an imaginary need, a want.
A need out of nothing. Nobody needs it, yet still they want it.
Any ideas?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
