The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Now is the time!

Smoothsailor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 21, 2016
New York
Hey there,

I've been meaning to do my intro and here it is:

I'm 30 yo, almost 31. I've had a hybrid form of slowlane & fastlane experiences while enjoying a comfortable lifestyle with occasional adventures and fastlane attempts.

7 years ago, I got hooked in some engineering and finance career commitments which both took several years off my 20s fast and here I am blowing candles through my inital 30s, oh boy! :D Regardless, I feel like there has never been a better time to switch to the fastlane!! Hence the title of the thread.

Briefly... Some background in reverse chronology:

-I recently left my investment banking job in late 2015. Already started an e-commerce startup. As it didn't live up to the expectations and turned to a slowlane project, since the beginning of 03/2016, all board members, including myself, decided to put it on death row, RIP babe.

-Before a few years of investment banking in crème de la crème institutions trading stocks, currency, derrivatives and commodities, besides yoga sessions and anger management therapy.... (most violence was towards desk gadgets, or was it? just kidding here :D ) .....I had some engineering experience (don't let the fancy name fool you here, like 99.9% engineering jobs it was administration, meetings, chitchat and traveling and luckily some good wine drinking due to some high popularity tasks but I won't go into deadly boring details of a slowlane job here.)

-Lastly, or should I say firstly(?), 9 years ago I had my first and only fastlane experience in 2007 in a random information website idea. It got pretty big and hit 20k/day unique visitors in its heydays until it was the target of a hacking group and got sandboxed by Google for like forever back then, pushing me to the start of my slowlane experiences which I now semi-regret but still happy for the experience. As I recall the feeling of fastlane is just like the feeling of fastlane in real life. It's too much fun, feels alive, confident and happy. After 10 years I am here to reclaim my fastlane once again.

As of today:

I now know I would never find a high enough satisfaction in slowlane, it's just not me, and I am very happy to have a clear agenda and full commitment for the fastlane.

Special thanks to:

I would like to genuinely thank MJ and all his crew members for creating such a wonderful concept to simply help likeminds realize their dreams.
In a world where Justin and Pewdiepie collect so much money, MJ deserves 10 times of every penny he makes from the book and related ventures in my book. It's just so meaningful and top notch quality and oh yeah, sincere!!, I'm sure many others feel the same on this forum.

ps: I have yet to read the book fully, and now that the sun starts shining in the Northern Hemisphere, it's gonna be the best beach activity of all times. Looking forward to reading the book and following the threads on the forum, once again, good to be here.

All the best,
SS

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...