Hi there, maybe one of you guys can help me out. Has anyone ever wanted to build something similar to a device that already existed, but none of them specifically did what you wanted your own to do? Did you ever consider buying the competition to take it part and see what the components and where they were manufactured? I have a device in mind I would like to build and I was thinking along those lines since I have zero engineering experience. My worst case scenario is to go to one of those companies that will mock up, prototype and even market your device for you but I'm trying to see how far I can go on my own first since I know those companies probably charge a hefty fee.
Thanks for reading this!
Thanks for reading this!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
