The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inventor that is still working a 9 to 5

Brian_Mac

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Apr 11, 2014
NY
Read the Millionaire Fast lane in 2013 and signed up here a year later. In January I wanted to listen to TMF so I opened up my audible account and saw that MJ had another book out. I bought that instead. I have listened to it twice over the past 6 months. About a month ago I had my FTE and am currently listening to it again on my hour drive to work.

I remember reading TMF all those years ago but was never sure what way to turn. I think it was on a subsequent re-read about 3 years ago that the words "Inventor" and "Royalties" jumped off the page. I have been keeping a list of product ideas in a file on my computer for years, but I never knew what to do with them.

I started learning about patents and manufacturing and then about 18 months ago I went through the InventRight coaching program. I could finally see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I didn’t make any deals and I wasn’t able to stay as a student with them. My accountability went to zero. So here I am almost two-years later, with a list of ideas and a couple of half-built proof of concepts.

MY FTE is a soup that consists of the typical ingredients. Relationship tanked, Check. 9-to-5 Job, Check. Health - Well, I'm alive enough to be writing this. Health Insurance, Nope. Savings. I guess a little better than most but won’t be retiring anytime soon. All came together and smacked me right in the brain when I was driving to work. Almost had to pull over.

Anyway happy I stumbled upon Unscripted because I started working on a couple of my ideas again. Have a list of companies that I want to submit my products to. Found one company that takes ideas from napkin sketch to manufacturing and distribution for one of my novelty ideas. ( Fred - Fun & Whimsical Products - Official Site - GenuineFred.com )

Had to get this of my chest. Time to get my nose back to the grindstone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...