The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nice to be around a group of winners and future winners.

FastlaneJunes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Mar 27, 2023
My names junes, im 21, and i live in the UK,just finished a software development bootcamp and i have just read TMF and all i can say is it has kicked my a$$ into gear. i signed up for this forum straight away and was glad to see a forum which was so encouraging and motivating, and i am looking forward to recieving and sharing knowledge to turn myself from a sidewalker to a fastlaner! i want everybody to win and succeed on here we are all gonna make it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, great to have ya. What's the plan?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastlaneJunes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Mar 27, 2023
Welcome aboard, great to have ya. What's the plan?
Thank you, firstly thank you for the book. it was life changing and eye opening.

Secondly, the plan is for me to move from my sidewalking habits and go into the fastlane. i have just completed a software development nootcamp, and what i am going to do is learn web design fully to start my own web design business and scale it. once i have a few clients under my belt, and a lot more money to go all in with, i am going to hire a team of designers, and coders, and utilise social media in order to effect the masses into generating leads for me and my team to convert. (Taking a lot of the time away spent that i would doing all of these tasks myself)

This web design business will eventually free all of my time, and when it is on autopilot and raking in about £10,000 a month (after calculations) the aim is to start a software startup (SAAS) with the aim of solving a major problem in online recruitment (which i see as a opportunity that goes with the law of effectio0n) i see the chance and opportunity to sell this startup to a big tech or recruitment company, to reach the desired number for me to start my digital empire, which will use the law of effection in a multitude of ways. i plan to dominate the market with solutions for computers and mobiles, and move forward into completely streamlining my fastlane, helping clients, and people around me.

I have full faith in this plan, and i know i will get there, especially utilising the books you have released, and the fountain of knowledge on this forum. I look forward to learning a lot on here and providing value for people in a similar position to myself now (As i branch out into books and courses the further i get down the fastlane) and inspire people to do the same. Again thank you for the book and this platform, i cannot wait for the rest of my life to begin.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...