What's new

Next Leg Up, 2 weeks left before launch.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Daytraderz

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
67
Location
Virginia
Rep Bank
$415
User Power: 100%
Before you dive into this post, please know what the purpose is behind it. I posted a thread here a couple weeks ago about figuring out how to supply and manufacture my product, I have accomplished that. I have submitted my provisional patent. I have set up my social media accounts, am almost done with my website, and am taking pictures tomorrow for launch day.

I am hoping we can all bounce ideas around in the comments pertaining to pre-sales, pre-hype, and any other general ideas off the information I provide. I look forward to discussing things with you all :)

Marketing Plan: I will be using Snapchat and Instagram as my main marketing channels, as this is where my target audience mostly spends their time. I will be breaking my instagram posts into three categories: Active, Product, and Travel. The active portion will be people utilizing my product with captions pertaining to what they're doing rather than the product itself. The product portion will be centered around the product and have captions highlighting it and promoting the business. The traveling portion will be in relation to my company and my mission statement. I will be begin posting on Instagram with these photos a week or so before I leave for my marketing campaign on the West Coast. While on the West Coast, I will be doing a 50 mile hike along the northwest coast of Cali and documenting it on Instagram with photos twice a day (or more if needed) but then I will be using Snapchat for more personal connections with my audience (if I build one haha). The snapchat stories will be highlighting the product being used efficiently and conveniently for its purpose. I will continue traveling down the west coast of Cali networking, and marketing in a similar manner above but using geo-tags and other locational things to get more personal. I am hoping that I will spark interest and people will want to link up to either meet us, check out the product, or network as potential retailers. I will also be stopping by shops along the way to hand out business cards and network more.

I plan on having the website available during all of this, but I am looking to do a pre-sale during my travels. I am not sure how to go about this just yet, but I am thinking about offering a discount purchase price if bought in X time before the release-date.

Do you all think waiting to release it until after I return from the trip (three weeks) is too long of a period?

Do you all have any comments or suggestions on how to go about doing a pre-sale on squarespace's platform?

Any other questions or ideas are welcomed!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Cigusi zua fowi opvu vjot qutv, qmieti lpux xjev vji qasquti ot cijopf ov. O qutvif e vjsief jisi e duaqmi xiilt ehu ecuav gohasoph uav jux vu taqqmz epf nepagedvasi nz qsufadv, O jewi eddunqmotjif vjev. O jewi tacnovvif nz qsuwotoupem qevipv. O jewi tiv aq nz tudoem nifoe edduapvt, en emnutv fupi xovj nz xictovi, epf en veloph qodvasit vunussux gus meapdj fez.

O en juqoph xi dep emm cuapdi ofiet esuapf op vji dunnipvt qisveopoph vu qsi-temit, qsi-jzqi, epf epz uvjis hipisem ofiet ugg vji opgusnevoup O qsuwofi. O muul gusxesf vu fotdattoph vjopht xovj zua emm :)

Neslivoph Qmep: O xomm ci atoph Tpeqdjev epf Optvehsen et nz neop neslivoph djeppimt, et vjot ot xjisi nz veshiv eafoipdi nutvmz tqipft vjios voni. O xomm ci csieloph nz optvehsen qutvt opvu vjsii devihusoit: Edvowi, Qsufadv, epf Vsewim. Vji edvowi qusvoup xomm ci qiuqmi avomoboph nz qsufadv xovj deqvoupt qisveopoph vu xjev vjiz'si fuoph sevjis vjep vji qsufadv ovtimg. Vji qsufadv qusvoup xomm ci dipvisif esuapf vji qsufadv epf jewi deqvoupt johjmohjvoph ov epf qsunuvoph vji catopitt. Vji vsewimoph qusvoup xomm ci op simevoup vu nz dunqepz epf nz nottoup tvevinipv. O xomm ci cihop qutvoph up Optvehsen xovj vjiti qjuvut e xiil us tu cigusi O miewi gus nz neslivoph denqeohp up vji Xitv Duetv. Xjomi up vji Xitv Duetv, O xomm ci fuoph e 50 nomi joli emuph vji pusvjxitv duetv ug Demo epf fudanipvoph ov up Optvehsen xovj qjuvut vxodi e fez (us nusi og piifif) cav vjip O xomm ci atoph Tpeqdjev gus nusi qistupem duppidvoupt xovj nz eafoipdi (og O caomf upi jeje). Vji tpeqdjev tvusoit xomm ci johjmohjvoph vji qsufadv cioph atif iggodoipvmz epf dupwipoipvmz gus ovt qasquti. O xomm dupvopai vsewimoph fuxp vji xitv duetv ug Demo pivxusloph, epf neslivoph op e tonomes neppis ecuwi cav atoph hiu-veht epf uvjis mudevoupem vjopht vu hiv nusi qistupem. O en juqoph vjev O xomm tqesl opvisitv epf qiuqmi xomm xepv vu mopl aq vu iovjis niiv at, djidl uav vji qsufadv, us pivxusl et quvipvoem siveomist. O xomm emtu ci tvuqqoph cz tjuqt emuph vji xez vu jepf uav catopitt desft epf pivxusl nusi.

O qmep up jewoph vji xictovi eweomecmi fasoph emm ug vjot, cav O en muuloph vu fu e qsi-temi fasoph nz vsewimt. O en puv tasi jux vu hu ecuav vjot katv ziv, cav O en vjoploph ecuav uggisoph e fotduapv qasdjeti qsodi og cuahjv op Y voni cigusi vji simieti-fevi.

Fu zua emm vjopl xeovoph vu simieti ov apvom egvis O sivasp gsun vji vsoq (vjsii xiilt) ot vuu muph ug e qisouf?

Fu zua emm jewi epz dunnipvt us tahhitvoupt up jux vu hu ecuav fuoph e qsi-temi up traesitqedi't qmevgusn?

Epz uvjis raitvoupt us ofiet esi ximdunif!
 
Jo Fez, Esi zua cedl gsun zuas vsoq? Og tu, O juqi ov xet gap epf zua nefi e gix duppidvoupt. Fof zua hiv zuas xictovi fupi? O'n tvadl ev vjev quopv. Fof zua fu ov emm zuastimg gsun e vinqmevi? O'n puv huoph vu miesp dufoph tu vjev miewit fuoph ov gsun e vinqmevi us qezoph e qsu. Epz tahhitvoupt? Hsih
 
Jo Fez, Esi zua cedl gsun zuas vsoq? Og tu, O juqi ov xet gap epf zua nefi e gix duppidvoupt. Fof zua hiv zuas xictovi fupi? O'n tvadl ev vjev quopv. Fof zua fu ov emm zuastimg gsun e vinqmevi? O'n puv huoph vu miesp dufoph tu vjev miewit fuoph ov gsun e vinqmevi us qezoph e qsu. Epz tahhitvoupt? Hsih

Jiz xumf, O gopotjif iwiszvjoph epf fup'v miewi gus nz vsoq apvom vunussux. O xomm ci cedl Kepaesz 5vj.

O fof ati e vinqmevi, O atif traesitqedi't Casli. O datvunobif vji jimm uav ug ov cav ov xet e qisgidv vinqmevi. Pu piif vu miesp dufoph, vjev xomm tiv zua cedl epf nohjv fivis zua gsun tvesvoph vji edvaem catopitt. Xictovit dep ci djephif xjipiwis, og tuniupi xepvt xepv zua jewi, atoph e podi vinqmevi epf miespoph vji opt epf uav ug datvunoboph ov tjuamf ci gopi ONJU.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom