Artsy Nerd
New Contributor
Hey there all. First off let me start by saying I'm truly blessed to have found such an amazing forum. I am and artist and graphic design student starting a business. For some reason I never felt like the whole 9-5 thing was just not me, I always knew I was meant for bigger things. it so hard to put in to words....its like its suffocating. All tough I have been in the healthcare field for quite sometime, I am beyond ready to learn all I can from you all here. So any ideas and tips are appreciated. I really would like to know the best ways to promote business online with little to no money....however I am will to invest money lol.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
