The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Newbie saying "Hi"

Agnes.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 31, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm completely new in this game, but after finishing Millionaire Fastlane @MJ DeMarco I feel so inspired and have changed my mindset. I am 43 years old and recently self-diagnosed myself with ADHD . All this already made me feel different and have no idea yet how to tackle my brain with all this millionaire idea hehhehe
I don't really know how to introduce myself here, I can see a lot of smart brains here, but I'm not letting this idea that "I'm not good enough" take control.
I'm a textile artist, not a mathematics or IT brain. How difficult would be to learn web design :p

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the intro. Thanks to smartphones, pretty much everyone nowadays has ADHD.

Those who turn their devices off, will have a better chance.

pmusu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 17, 2024
Amsterdam
Welcome, Agnes! Kudos for not letting your self-doubt defeat you.

I am 43 years old and recently self-diagnosed myself with ADHD . All this already made me feel different and have no idea yet how to tackle my brain with all this millionaire idea hehhehe
I don't really know how to introduce myself here, I can see a lot of smart brains here, but I'm not letting this idea that "I'm not good enough" take control.
I'm a textile artist, not a mathematics or IT brain. How difficult would be to learn web design :p

You can help others who suffer from ADHD from your own experience :)

Agnes.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 31, 2024
Welcome, Agnes! Kudos for not letting your self-doubt defeat you.

You can help others who suffer from ADHD from your own experience :)
Thank you
The realisation is real! Now I know for example why was so difficult to stay in one work place/position
I really want to prove myself more than anyone else that I can be my own boss. Beginning is just not that easy , or maybe being consistent with your goals!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pmusu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 17, 2024
Amsterdam
being consistent with your goals!!

It's not easy at all. I've used different methods in the past, such as spreadsheets and notebooks, to track progress in various areas of my life. As Peter Drucker said, "You can't improve what you don't measure."

I'm now using GoalSumo.com and feel that it's easier to work toward long-term goals by breaking them into smaller, actionable chunks for each day, week, or month. Relying on sheer effort and motivation doesn't take you very far; an effective system does.

Check out this post GOLD! - EXECUTION - How to Win the Day, Crush Your Goals, and Make 2024 the Best Ever with MJ DeMarco

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...