AKFatBoy
PARKED
Well, this is kinda nerve-wracking...I've read some forums here and there but never posted anything on one. Short intro: Old guy, retired from the Air Force in '08, tried the job market thing and found it doesn't suit me too well. Presently unemployed and heavily invested in RDPD courses. After going to the first couple trainings, it just kinda made sense to me that there is a better way out there. I'm too old at this point to "remake myself" into someone I'm not, and hold down another job to take more time from my family and what I want to do. Stumbled across this board and if you guys are what you say you are; not catering to the BS and spam everyone else seems to be filled up with, I'm all about trying to learn something and find some knowledge/motivation to gain some independence so I can actually live and have the means to give my immediate and extended family more of my time. I agree whole-heartedly, MJ...I don't want to die rich! There are too many cool things you can do with money and time, Just once I'd like to do something incredible for no reason, buy my pastor a new car to replace the junker he's forced to keep fixing, buy a tank of gas for everyone that happens to be at the station when I pull up, charter a jet to fly everyone in the family somewhere they've never been. The list doesn't end.
Well so much for the "short intro"...hope I can learn something. Thanks in advance, all...
Well so much for the "short intro"...hope I can learn something. Thanks in advance, all...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
