Hey guys!
New here! pumped after reading the million-dollar fast lane, can't believe there is information like that out there on a silver platter. Anyway, i'm from London, anyone from UK? London area? hit me up, we could help each other out in time to come.
Anyway, i'm 24, gym rat I tried running a personal training company online and face to face, but I ended up growing sick of it. I really just like training to get my mind of the world itself lol. Currently working a dead-end job, living with my bro, learning programming and maybe some computer science. When I found out learning to design sites is like learning to build a house from scratch and to buy the land is dead cheap, I just thought it was a goldmine. Could be wrong but gonna go b**ls deep into this and see if I can hustle on flippa
seen alot of success stories there, they are really motivating!
New here! pumped after reading the million-dollar fast lane, can't believe there is information like that out there on a silver platter. Anyway, i'm from London, anyone from UK? London area? hit me up, we could help each other out in time to come.
Anyway, i'm 24, gym rat I tried running a personal training company online and face to face, but I ended up growing sick of it. I really just like training to get my mind of the world itself lol. Currently working a dead-end job, living with my bro, learning programming and maybe some computer science. When I found out learning to design sites is like learning to build a house from scratch and to buy the land is dead cheap, I just thought it was a goldmine. Could be wrong but gonna go b**ls deep into this and see if I can hustle on flippa
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
