Cosmicgirl
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2013
- Messages
- 92
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 62%
Hi everyone
Firstly thank you for the inspiration and priceless information that you have all shared on this forum.
I have a job, it's not a bad job but I don't want a job.
I have an idea, I have come up with a product which is not available and would appeal to multiple markets.
I have drawn sketches, researched materials and read everything I could lay my hands on regarding inventing, prototypes and marketing.
Feel free to shoot me down if necessary, I literally sat up for 7 hours throughout the night when this idea entered my head. I couldn't sleep, I was so motivated to get this made and I do not want to lose momentum.
I don't want to be an idea person, I want to do it! I want to do it now!
Can anyone who has successfully thought up an invention, had a prototype made up and had successful sales please give me a bit of an idea about the steps taken and the correct order?
I don't want my hand held but I would really appreciate a bit of advice from those who have taken this path.
What do you think of these companies that "mentor" inventors, help with prototype production etc? Obviously they don't do it for free, I'd like to do it myself but is that wise?
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks
Firstly thank you for the inspiration and priceless information that you have all shared on this forum.
I have a job, it's not a bad job but I don't want a job.
I have an idea, I have come up with a product which is not available and would appeal to multiple markets.
I have drawn sketches, researched materials and read everything I could lay my hands on regarding inventing, prototypes and marketing.
Feel free to shoot me down if necessary, I literally sat up for 7 hours throughout the night when this idea entered my head. I couldn't sleep, I was so motivated to get this made and I do not want to lose momentum.
I don't want to be an idea person, I want to do it! I want to do it now!
Can anyone who has successfully thought up an invention, had a prototype made up and had successful sales please give me a bit of an idea about the steps taken and the correct order?
I don't want my hand held but I would really appreciate a bit of advice from those who have taken this path.
What do you think of these companies that "mentor" inventors, help with prototype production etc? Obviously they don't do it for free, I'd like to do it myself but is that wise?
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
