Hi there!
I'm Charles, 24 years old french guy living in Paris (sorry for bad english) and working in a video game development studio.
Pretty cool, huh? Yeah, but video game is not really a well-paid industry (even if big brands are making tons of millions) plus video game does not develop well social relation and a wealthy life.
So I don't play video game anymore, I finish my job at the end of the month (march 2018) for having full time on my business launch (I'm actualy working on Ecommerce and thinking about a Marketing Agency in a mid-term futur, something like). I am working on Ecommerce for 6 month with real newbie results, but I can't quit, I won't.
I think having enough money management knowledge, I like reading and "consuming information" (maybe too much). I'm curretly fighting my procrastination and developping my focus, and skills.
Thank you for reading and hope having the pleasure to share with you!
Charles
I'm Charles, 24 years old french guy living in Paris (sorry for bad english) and working in a video game development studio.
Pretty cool, huh? Yeah, but video game is not really a well-paid industry (even if big brands are making tons of millions) plus video game does not develop well social relation and a wealthy life.
So I don't play video game anymore, I finish my job at the end of the month (march 2018) for having full time on my business launch (I'm actualy working on Ecommerce and thinking about a Marketing Agency in a mid-term futur, something like). I am working on Ecommerce for 6 month with real newbie results, but I can't quit, I won't.
I think having enough money management knowledge, I like reading and "consuming information" (maybe too much). I'm curretly fighting my procrastination and developping my focus, and skills.
Thank you for reading and hope having the pleasure to share with you!
Charles
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
