The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Newbie entering the game

ShinyCarlos

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2018
Paris
Hi there!

I'm Charles, 24 years old french guy living in Paris (sorry for bad english) and working in a video game development studio.
Pretty cool, huh? Yeah, but video game is not really a well-paid industry (even if big brands are making tons of millions) plus video game does not develop well social relation and a wealthy life.

So I don't play video game anymore, I finish my job at the end of the month (march 2018) for having full time on my business launch (I'm actualy working on Ecommerce and thinking about a Marketing Agency in a mid-term futur, something like). I am working on Ecommerce for 6 month with real newbie results, but I can't quit, I won't.

I think having enough money management knowledge, I like reading and "consuming information" (maybe too much). I'm curretly fighting my procrastination and developping my focus, and skills.
Thank you for reading and hope having the pleasure to share with you!
Charles

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom