- Joined
- Aug 28, 2014
- Messages
- 89
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 83%
I haven't really locked down the name of the website...
But the idea is to create a website that caters to people who want to create enough online income to support their travels.
I was planning on targeting teenagers or young adults who want to earn enough money online to become independent and travel abroad or at least fund their own independent lifestyle.
I still need to narrow it down a bit but that's the general idea. It's the topic that I'm most passionate about at the moment.
What do you guys think?
The website will contain articles that provide people with tips related to becoming independent through online business. I'll throw up an eBook as well and also use the website to advertise my freelance writing services.
Thoughts?
But the idea is to create a website that caters to people who want to create enough online income to support their travels.
I was planning on targeting teenagers or young adults who want to earn enough money online to become independent and travel abroad or at least fund their own independent lifestyle.
I still need to narrow it down a bit but that's the general idea. It's the topic that I'm most passionate about at the moment.
What do you guys think?
The website will contain articles that provide people with tips related to becoming independent through online business. I'll throw up an eBook as well and also use the website to advertise my freelance writing services.
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
