The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New to the Forum!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

gtofraz

New Contributor
Dec 14, 2018
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a quick introduction now that I’ve officially joined the forum. I’m a 25 year old current insurance producer from Missouri, seeking to switch into the fastlane. I’ve spent the last several years getting a firsthand look at the insurance industry and my goal is to sell self-generated leads from FB Ads and landing pages to agents working in all lines of business.

It recently dawned on me that the guys in the insurance business who are living the life I want to don’t seem to be personally producing, but branching out to provide ancillary services like leads, SaaS and coaching to agents like myself who are still in the trenches. I want to make sure I stay ahead of the curve and position myself to be one of those seemingly mystical 7 figure earners in the industry, so 2019 will be the year I go for it.

I want to say thanks for allowing me to join your community - I never would have imagined that a forum like this existed with so many golden nuggets available for free. I am already baffled by the wealth of knowledge here and hope to be challenged by you all as I embark on this journey.

All the best!
Brook

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom