ProcardHungry23
PARKED
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2019
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hello,
My name is Nicholas Blaylock, and I’m looking to get a better insight on what steps I need to do to become a successful rental property invester. I’m currently active and deployed with the United States Army, and prepared to take my jump into real estate when I get back. At the moment I have $7,000 saved, and no knowledgeable on what I need to do. I’m currently reading BiggerPockets “The Book on Rental Property” by Brandon Turner, and it’s been very insightful. Any information and help would dearly be appreciated.
My name is Nicholas Blaylock, and I’m looking to get a better insight on what steps I need to do to become a successful rental property invester. I’m currently active and deployed with the United States Army, and prepared to take my jump into real estate when I get back. At the moment I have $7,000 saved, and no knowledgeable on what I need to do. I’m currently reading BiggerPockets “The Book on Rental Property” by Brandon Turner, and it’s been very insightful. Any information and help would dearly be appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
