I currently own Outdoor Blogz
I am looking to follow a similar model I have for my current business but focus a little more heavily on leadership and paying bloggers a percentage of what their blog generates for monthly revenue, or a flat rate based on monthly page views achieved.
This would basically be an blog network focused in the outdoor niche.
If you navigate there it is set up with a few blogs which were set up automatically but are currently inactive. I was actually going to take that down and reset it so blogs are set up manually. There would have to be an approval process first. Much like blogspot and wordpress, blogs would be set up as a subdomain for instance:
hiker . outdoorblogz . com
Am looking to originally fund through Adsense and then target sponsors directly. I am also able to receive banner ads through a company that usually has highly targeted ads in the outdoor niche and pays a flat rate each month based on current stats.
I am looking for a team of managers to invest their time in recruiting, managing, promoting, marketing, and so forth and in return receive a percentage of the revenue generated.
If interested in this endeavor and want in let me know. I will try to answer any questions on the forum here if you have any.
I am looking to follow a similar model I have for my current business but focus a little more heavily on leadership and paying bloggers a percentage of what their blog generates for monthly revenue, or a flat rate based on monthly page views achieved.
This would basically be an blog network focused in the outdoor niche.
If you navigate there it is set up with a few blogs which were set up automatically but are currently inactive. I was actually going to take that down and reset it so blogs are set up manually. There would have to be an approval process first. Much like blogspot and wordpress, blogs would be set up as a subdomain for instance:
hiker . outdoorblogz . com
Am looking to originally fund through Adsense and then target sponsors directly. I am also able to receive banner ads through a company that usually has highly targeted ads in the outdoor niche and pays a flat rate each month based on current stats.
I am looking for a team of managers to invest their time in recruiting, managing, promoting, marketing, and so forth and in return receive a percentage of the revenue generated.
If interested in this endeavor and want in let me know. I will try to answer any questions on the forum here if you have any.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
