The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Skills

AquadVintage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 20, 2023
i dropout of school because i didnt feel like passing 2-3 years in it and im about to do a DEP in canada but i have like a years before starting it and i dont feel to work in the job for my entire Life so i want to learn new Skills and Idk what to learn.When i says and Skills i mean any
i could be python or smma ,trading or anything i just dont know where to start i need some help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
i dropout of school because i didnt feel like passing 2-3 years in it and im about to do a DEP in canada but i have like a years before starting it and i dont feel to work in the job for my entire Life so i want to learn new Skills and Idk what to learn.When i says and Skills i mean any
i could be python or smma ,trading or anything i just dont know where to start i need some help.
You can do it, follow your dreams. I recommend you read the book by Felix Dennis 'How to Get Rich' and watch this Casey Neistat video to get an idea of how much you should hustle:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_6wJV6Buk
also watch the last 10 minutes of this video (from 1:05.00) :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwktsHz2GBg
to get an idea of what kind of guy felix dennis was, his book is great for entrepreneurial spirit. I won't need to recommend MJ's books if you are here.

You say you are out of school, but don't stop learning on your own time. In fact you should be prioritizing learning now more than even when you are in school.

You are young so you can F*ck around for a year and try and succeed (and inevitably fail) and learn, but if you become complacent and a non-doing passive dreamer who feels they'll be young forever and you can start tomorrow the years will pass by so fast it is scary. Stay busy and get out of your comfort zone NOW. TODAY. Noone really cares, trust me. And try whatever it is you are interested in as if it's the last thing you'll ever do, run towards it with such urgency as if you are covered in gasoline and being chased by a crazed clown holding sparklers. 100% effort and see if you like it or not.

Lastly, try to find a reason to succeed outside of yourself. The best part of success is so you can help others once you achieve it. what point is there otherwise

AquadVintage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 20, 2023
You can do it, follow your dreams. I recommend you read the book by Felix Dennis 'How to Get Rich' and watch this Casey Neistat video to get an idea of how much you should hustle:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_6wJV6Buk
also watch the last 10 minutes of this video (from 1:05.00) :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwktsHz2GBg
to get an idea of what kind of guy felix dennis was, his book is great for entrepreneurial spirit. I won't need to recommend MJ's books if you are here.

You say you are out of school, but don't stop learning on your own time. In fact you should be prioritizing learning now more than even when you are in school.

You are young so you can F*ck around for a year and try and succeed (and inevitably fail) and learn, but if you become complacent and a non-doing passive dreamer who feels they'll be young forever and you can start tomorrow the years will pass by so fast it is scary. Stay busy and get out of your comfort zone NOW. TODAY. Noone really cares, trust me. And try whatever it is you are interested in as if it's the last thing you'll ever do, run towards it with such urgency as if you are covered in gasoline and being chased by a crazed clown holding sparklers. 100% effort and see if you like it or not.

Lastly, try to find a reason to succeed outside of yourself. The best part of success is so you can help others once you achieve it. what point is there otherwise
i start readings books 2-3 month ago and things like that but They are so controversial also i know that i dont want to work F*cking 40 Hours per week for the next 40 years.also im ready to spend all the time and effort that i have to succed. If i have to work 80 Hours a weeks ill do it no Mather what if i know that i can cet out of the circle of Life. i have a couple of business idea but Idw how to start them because i dont have and knowledge in programing and i need ai to start them. Idk there is so many ways idk wich will work,wich will make me succed etc

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
How about you help someone?

Your post is all me me me and mentions nothing about value. I assume you did not read the books or you didn't not pay attention.

Sorry to break it to you but the market doesn't give a shit that you want to learn skills or drop out of school. It doesn't even care that you don't want to work 40 hours a week.

The market is a egotistical bitch that only cares about what you can provide.
Noone cares that you are the best coder in the world, if all your programs are useless.

Get back to earth and provide value to someone. If that doesn't interest you then go to hustlers university or even better, a online free version of it...

ChristianGa0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Feb 10, 2023
Germany

Your post is all me me me and mentions nothing about value. I assume you did not read the books or you didn't not pay attention.

Sorry to break it to you but the market doesn't give a shit that you want to learn skills or drop out of school. It doesn't even care that you don't want to work 40 hours a week.

Noone cares that you are the best coder in the world, if all your programs are useless.

Get back to earth and provide value to someone. If that doesn't interest you then go to hustlers university or even better, a online free version of it...
Couldn’t have said this any better and couldn’t agree any better.
You can read all the books you want learn all the skills but if you aren’t providing value to anyone you will never make any progress toward a freer life

AquadVintage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 20, 2023

i totally agree with you but a,and yes i read the book but i have nothing to give to the Community like a said
i could be python or smma ,trading or anything i just dont know where to start i need some helpi
because i feel like with ai, Learning to code is gonna be useless idk
i just bought a course for 30$ we will ses where it goes if anybody wants to recommand me something im open

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

TeeJay_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 4, 2023
Do your DEP, learn about the job, and then start a business to offer that same service but with a team of employees.
Are you in construction? There's such a high neverending demand, and they make big bucks...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...