The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Product

Guillaumed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 25, 2018
Hi Guys, when you have a new product in mind that does not exist, what are the steps from just the idea to actual product ? What should I do to create it and protect this idea?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Merci.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DragoonDB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 17, 2018
There's a saying that roughly goes "The quality of your life is a reflection of the quality of your questions."

Your question is presently too large, and you're not going to get appropriate answers. An alternative may look something like:

"Guys: After some research, steps X, Y, and Z look to be the ways most people recommend to bring a new idea to life. I think this makes sense, but I have some questions on _____. Anybody have feedback that would help?"

This shows you've already done some work (versus asking the forum to do it for you), and allows you to target responses in a specific area - getting you better feedback.

Good luck.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Check out Lori Greiner's book (lady from shark tank)

She literally wrote out a step by step book on how to make an idea into reality, one of the best books ever written

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...