The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New product

PiotrP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 12, 2017
Poland
Hello guys.

Month ago I got my prototype ready and set up e-commerce site , to check if my idea would work (idea came up to my mind like 3 months ago).
I have been doing everything on my own (product assembly, brand design, copy, website and online marketing).
Right now I am struggling with directing any traffic to my site.
Today I have got only one product (basic version) in stock, but at the end of this week I will finish my last prototype (top-version with fuse, switcher and usb hubs), what would allow me to differantiate pricing.

Wondering right now if my SEO education (reading,reading,reading) does not take too much of my time. that instead of that should be sacrificed into the action.

Looking forward for your input, hoping I will learn enough to succed, I wish you all a prosperous day;)!

Piotr

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...